AU Degree 1st Sem Results August 2021Manabadi: Andhra University has to be released the AU Degree 1st year 1st sem results August 2021 at aucoeonline.com, manabadi.com. Students who have appeared for Degree 1st Sem BA, B.Com, B.SC Regular and Supplementary examinations in the months of August can check the AU Degree 1st semester results which announced by the Andhra University.
AU Degree 1st Sem Results 2021 Oct/Nov (CBCS) – 1st Year 1st Sem BA B.Com B.Sc Marks List
Students can also check their marks and grade obtained by them. The AU is going to publish the 1st Sem August 2021 Results course-wise, branch-wise, for the students. Hence students can easily navigate to the course and their branch on the result page of AU. By going to the corresponding link, click on it and enter your register number, and other details to download the results. For more information, students can visit the Andhra University official page, andhrauniversity.edu.in.
AU Degree 1st Sem Result 2021 Marksheet Download
Andhra University was situated in Kakinada, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. The AU is one of the oldest universities of Andhra Pradesh State. It was formed in the year of 1926 and offering its enormous services in the education sector. AU is named for quality syllabus and exam structure. The AU is named of quality education and standard in its curriculum. The Andhra University offers 58 different courses, and it has 15 departments. Various Graduate Degree, Post Graduate Degree, and professional degree courses for the aspirants.
Andhra University 1st Year 1st Semester Result 2021 August – Important Details
|Category||Degree 1st Sem Results 2021 (B.Com., BA, B.Sc, BBA)|
|Exam Dates||August 2021|
|Date of results||Release in September 2021|
The Following Examination Results to be Released: Check From below links
- FIRST SEMESTER B.SC., (CHOICE BASED CREDIT SYSTEM) DEGREE EXAMINATION HELD IN AUGUST 2021
- FIRST SEMESTER B.SC., (CHOICE BASED CREDIT SYSTEM) DEGREE EXAMINATION HELD IN AUGUST 2021 FOR REGULATION
- FIRST SEMESTER B.COM.,(CBCS- COMPUTER APPLICATION) DEGREE EXAMINATION HELD IN AUGUST 2021
- FIRST SEMESTER B.COM.,(CBCS-GENERAL) DEGREE EXAMINATION HELD IN AUGUST 2021
- FIRST SEMESTER B.COM.,(CBCS) DEGREE EXAMINATION HELD IN AUGUST 2021 FOR REGULATION
- FIRST SEMESTER B.A., (CHOICE BASED CREDIT SYSTEM) DEGREE EXAMINATION HELD IN AUGUST 2021
- FIRST SEMESTER B.A., (CHOICE BASED CREDIT SYSTEM) DEGREE EXAMINATION HELD IN AUGUST 2021 FOR REGULATION
Andhra University Degree 1st Sem Results 2021 For BA/B.Com/B.SC
The Andhra University has conducted the AU Degree 1st Year 1st Semester examinations for various graduate degree courses for various graduate degree courses such as BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA and other courses in august 2021. Students who are pursuing the Graduate degree courses 1st Semester have appeared for the CBCS Examination as per the schedule. All the students appeared for the examinations can now check their result from the AU results website. Check the following process to download the results.
AU Degree 1st Sem BA B.Com B.Sc Results 2021 – Release Soon
OLD Results Links:
FIRST SEMESTER BSC (CHOICE BASED CREDIT SYSTEM) DEGREE EXAMINATION HELD IN OCTOBER 2019 – Updated on 15th Feb
FIRST SEMESTER BSC FOOD AND NUTRITION (CHOICE BASED CREDIT SYSTEM) DEGREE EXAMINATION HELD IN OCTOBER 2019 – Updated on 15th Feb
Steps to Check Andhra University/ AU Degree 1st Sem Results 2021
- Visit the Andhra University Official portal, aucoe.info, aucoeonline.com
- Search for the ‘AU UG Results 2021 for 1st Semester’ link on the homepage
- Click on the link and enter your details such as register number, password etc
- Tap the ‘Submit’ button
- The Andhra University Degree result, marks, appears on the screen.
- Check the result and take a printout for further reference.
1. The marks statements of the regular candidates are being sent to the principals of the concerned colleges. the candidates are directed to collect their marks statements from the concerned principals on or after —
2. The marks statements not to be issued locally i.e., in the central administrative office, andhra university, visakhapatnam.
3. The candidates of andhra univeristy affiliated degree colleges who are desiring of re-valuation of their valued answer scripts are required to apply in the prescribed revaluation format along with re-valuation fees i.e., rs.750/- (rupees seven hundred and fifty only) in respect of each script of b.c.a.i year (first semester) and hand over them to the concerned college principal where they have studied on or before 20-02-2019. the penalty imposed for the re-valuation applications after the last date upto one week is rs.500/(rupees five hundred only) per each subject and the penalty imposed for the re-valuation applications after one more week is rs.1500/-(rupees fifteen hundred only) per each subject. the specimen hand-writing of the candidate separately for each answer script to be re-valued shall be enclosed to re-valuation application. the candidates applying for the re-valuation need not wait for the re-valuation results and have to appear for the next examination as per the eligibility.
4. Ordered that for issuing of photocopies of answer scripts an amount of rs.1000/-(rupees one thousand only) be collected for each script in case of ug courses within 15 days from the date of publication of results and an amount of rs. 1500/-(rupees fifteen hundred only) after 15 days of publication of results and within one year per each subject per each candidate.
The candidate be required to apply for photocopies of answer scripts within 15 days from the date of publication of results and after receiving the photocopy he /she may be permitted to apply for revaluation within 5 days if the candidate so desires.
5. The results and marks statements/certificates issued will be cancelled at any time if the information furnished by the candidate in the examination application is found incorrect and if he/she has been debarred by the university earlier and under the period of rustication i.e., debarred period.
6. Any discrepancy in the result published and the marks statement issued should be brought to the notice of the controller of examinations within 15 days from the date of publication of the results through the principal concerned for rectification.
7. Any complaint, representation, appeal, legal suit for redressal of examination related grievance shall be submitted within 90 (ninety) days from the date of publication of the result. all legal suits against the university shall be filed in courts within the jurisdiction of visakhapatnam city only.
8. Duplicate marks statements will not be issued within 30 (thirty) days from the date of publication of the results.
9. The above results are also available in the website www.aucoe.info