BRO Recruitment 2019: Border Roads Organisation invited Applications for filling up the DVRMT (OG), Electrician, Veh Mechanic, Multi Skilled Worker (Cook) posts in General Reserve Engineer Force (BRO) from Indian National Male only.
BRO Recruitment 2019 – Apply offline for 778 Driver, Electrician posts @ bro.gov.in
BRO Recruitment 2019 – Details:
|Name of the Organization||Border Roads Organisation (BRO)|
|Name of Posts||DVRMT (OG), Electrician, Veh Mechanic, Multi Skilled Worker (Cook)|
|Number of Posts||778|
|Starting Date to Apply||31-05-2019|
|Last Date to Apply||14-07-2019|
- Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- Level – 1 : Rs. 18000-39900 (As per 7th Pay Commission)
- Level – 2 : Rs. 19900-44400 (As per 7th Pay Commission)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 to 27 Years
- Physical Test
- Practical Test
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
- General candidates and EWSs including Exservicemen: Rs. 50/-
- Other Backward Class candidates: Rs. 50/
- Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe: Nil
- Physically Handicapped Persons: Nil
HOW TO APPLY :
- Application will be filled up in English/Hindi only.
- No candidate will send more than one application for the same post. The candidature may be cancelled, if candidate applies more than one application for one post.
- Candidate should affix latest photograph in application form and Admit Card. The candidate should be in possession of adequate number (Min 08) of photographs with him.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should send separate application with separate fee. One envelope should contain one application for one post only. However, dates for Physical Efficiency Test & Practical Test (Trade Test) will be decided by the Department.