The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is on its way to conduct the term II examinations for class 10th and class 12th. Recently, the CBSE board released the Term II exams date sheet for class 10 and class 12. As per the announced schedule, CBSE term 2 examinations for classes 10 and 12 will be conducted from 26th April to 15th June 2022. Class 10th term 2 examinations were scheduled to be held from 26th April to 15th May and class 12th term 2 exams were going to be held from April 26th to June 15th 2022. Students who are undergoing class 10 and class 12 from the CBSE board can check the term 2 exam dates from the CBSE portal, cbse.gov.in.
CBSE Term 2 Admit Card 2022 Released For 10th, 12th Board Exams at Cbse.gov.in
For students who are appearing for class 10 and class 12th term 2 examinations, here in an important update. The CBSE board has released the Term 2 exam hall ticket today, 13th April on its official website. Students who are eagerly waiting to download CBSE Term 2 exam call letters 2022 [for class 10, 12] can visit the CBSE page, cbse.gov.in to download the hall tickets. On the homepage of the CBSE portal, students can find the respective hall ticket download link and click on it. After clicking the link, enter the register number, password, etc to download the CBSE class 10th term 2 hall ticket 2022. Using the school affiliation number, students can download the hall tickets. After downloading the admit card, check the details of the examination venue, subject-wise exam dates, and timings of the examinations, the candidate’s information, and important instructions from it. Take a printout of the admit card to carry to the examination and preserve it safe. Do not forget to carry the hall ticket to each and every examination. It should be get signed by the exam invigilator for each subject.
CBSE Term II examinations 2022: Exam Pattern
CBSE Term-II examinations will be held for 50 % of the reduced syllabus as mentioned by the board. The term 2 papers will contain subjective and objective-type questions. Case-based, situation-based, open-ended, short and long answer types of questions will be given in the question papers. For each subject, the duration of the exam is 2 hours.
CBSE 10th 12th Term 2 Admit Cards 2022: Downloading Process
- Visit the CBSE official website- cbse.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the e-PAREEKSHA tab and then click on the link that reads, ‘Admit Card/Centre Material for Examination 2021-2022’ option.
- Enter your User Id, Password and Security Pin to login.
- The CBSE Term 2 admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it; and take a print out for future references.
CBSE Term 2 examination guidelines
- Students must wear the masks and make sure to maintain the social distancing due to COVID surge.
- Students must carry the exam call letters to the examination.
- CBSE banned some items. The banned items in the exam centre include electronic devices, mobile phones, headphones, and any other electronic gadgets.
- Students must report 30 minutes before the examination time. Lately entered candidates will not be allowed to write the examination.