CG Police Constable Notification 2018: Chhattisgarh Police Department has hosted a Recruitment notification for 215 Constable (MT, Telecommunication) and Data Entry Operator (DEO) vacancies. The Chhattisgarh Police Department will accept the applications from interested aspirants till 14th June. The application process will be starting from 15th May onwards. Candidates interested to apply for CG Police Constable posts within announced dates. The online application will be available on Chhattisgarh Police Department official website cgpolice.gov.in. Candidates can visit the official website to download CG Police Constable DEO Official Notification PDF and observe the details keenly from it.
CG Police Constable DEO Recruitment 2018 – Apply CAF GD Jobs Online cgpolice.gov.in
Chhattisgarh Police Department is the state level safety and security department that works of safety measures of the state. It also hires candidates based on the requirement. The CG Police department has advertised 215 Constable and Data Entry Operator posts in Telecommunication, MT fields. Candidates seeking to get Police department jobs in Chhattisgarh and having the suitable eligibility can apply before the last date 14th June. Candidates can apply online through CG Police Department official website, cgpolice.gov.in. Applicants seeking to apply for CG Police Constable and DEO posts can check more details from the following.
Chhattisgarh Police Constable/DEO Recruitment 2018 – Important Details
|Name of the Organization||Chhattisgarh Police Department.|
|Name of the Posts||Constable and Data entry Operator (DEO).|
|Mode of Application||Online Process.|
|Number of Vacancies||215 Jobs.|
|Advertisement Issued Date||15th May 2018.|
|Starting Date of Online Application||15th May 2018.|
|Closing Date of Online Application||14th June 2018.|
|Admit Card Release Date||Updated Soon.|
|CG Police Exam Date||Notify Later.|
CG Police Constable Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|3.||Data Entry Operator (DEO)||01|
CG Police Constable Eligibility Criteria
For Constable Posts:
- Candidates should have completed 12th Examinations with Maths, Physics, Chemistry as the main subjects from an approved Chhattisgarh institute.
For Data Entry Operator (DEO) Post:
- Applicants must have done 10+2 or Diploma or Graduation from a recognized University.
- And, He/she should have a typing speed of 8000 key depression per hour in Hindi or English.
Age limit of applicants must be between 18 to 30 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates.
- Physical Test.
- Written Examination.
- Interview or Document Verification.
|Name of the Posts||Minimum Salary||Maximum Payment|
|Constable (Telecommunication)||Rs. 19,500 /-||Rs. 62,000 /-|
|Constable (MT)||Rs. 19,500 /-||Rs. 62,000 /-|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Rs. 22,400 /-||Rs. 71,200 /-|
- General & OBC Candidates – Rs. 200 /-
- SC, ST Category – Rs. 100/-
How to Apply for Chhattisgarh Constable (Telecom/MT) & DEO vacancies
- Visit the official website of Chhattisgarh Police, cgpolice.gov.in
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on CG Police Constable/ DEO Recruitment 2018.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Fill all the details correctly in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- Download/ Take a printout for further reference.