Covid Vaccine Appointment Registration Link for 18+ year People: COVID Vaccine registration process phase III for age group 18-45 years will begin from 28th April. Citizens of Andhra Pradesh can register for vaccination online. The Government announced the vaccine registration date on its platform @MyGovIndia. Eligible Indian citizens can register for vaccination through the Aarogya Setu app; the vaccination registration process will be starting on 28 April. Covid Vaccine Registration on Cowin portal Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Kerala, Karnataka, Telangana, and other states. Vaccination will be done in various slots for the registered candidates. Covishiled, Covaxin, Sputnik, or any other available vaccination will be done in 1st and 2nd doses. For more details about Cowin vaccination registration, check the following article.
Covid Vaccine Registration for 18+ Years on CoWin Website – Procedure to Apply
National Health Authority, RS Sharma announced that the vaccination registration will be open in 2 days. Indian citizens between the age limit of 18-45 years can start registering themselves on the #CoWIN platform and Aarogya Setu App from 28th April 2021 onwards. Visit CoWin page, selfregistration cowin.gov.in to get registered for the vaccination. After registering with the vaccination process, the details of slot timings and other information will be given to the registered candidates.
COWIN Portal Covid 19 Vaccine Slot Booking
After successful registration with the COWIN portal, registered aspirants can book the slot at their convenience. If the selected slot is busy, there will be various other slots. By visiting the COWIN page, cowin.gov.in Covid vaccine Online Registration Slot Booking can be done.
List of Available Vaccines in India
|Vaccine Name||Approval Status|
|Sputnik V||Approved for use|
Corona Vaccine price
- In central government hospitals the vaccination is free for everyone.
- In state government and private hospitals there is a fixed charge for the vaccination as per the market price.
- Covishield (the oxford-Astrazeneca) vaccine is priced at ₹400 to states and ₹600 to private hospitals, per dose
- Bharat Biotech Covaxin price has not been announced yet.
- The new pricing will be applicable under Centre’s ‘Liberalised and Accelerated Phase 3 strategy of the National Covid-19 Vaccination Programme’. Vaccination at private hospitals will still cost ₹250.
- Assam, Chhattisgarh, Sikkim, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, have announced free vaccination in this phase.
States Offering COVID 19 Vaccination
|Assam||Jammu & Kashmir||Punjab|
|Chhattisgarh||Madhya Pradesh||Tamil Nadu|
How to register for COVID 19 Vaccine For 18+ Years – Step By Step Procedure
- Visit the COWIN official website first: selfregistration.cowin.gov.in.
- On the homepage ‘Register Now’ tab will appear on the screen.
- Tap on it; a new tab will be opened for registration.
- Provide your functional mobile number. After that click on the OTP sent.
- An OTP will pop on your phone. Enter the OTP and move further.
- Provide the information of Name, Gender, Birth year, Photo Id Proof, Photo ID Number, etc. One must fill in the details as a must.
- After that tap the button register.
- Get the slot booking done. Also, get your reference ID.
- Take a print out the Slot booking copy/Appointment Letter and carry to vaccinated center while going.
How Download Cowin Covid Vaccination Certificate Download
- Individuals who applied for Covid19 Vaccine need to download the Covid Vaccination certificate at Cowin.gov in.
- You just need to visit the website selfregistration.cowin.gov.in/ and after visiting, you will be asked for a reference Id; which you have been allotted at the time of Cowin Online registration for 18+.
- Covid 19 Vaccination Certificate can also be downloaded from the Arogya Setu app.
- After you get your first dose of Covishield or Covaxin you will receive a message on your registered mobile number.
- The message will contain all the information that your first done is successfully done.
- A link will be given to you from where you can download a certificate of Covid 19 vaccination online.
Online registration starts from 28th April.
Vaccination will be starts from 1st may .
First open above mentioned link or selfregistration.cowin.gov.in
Enter Aadhar linked mobile number and fill the details.
you will get vaccination address and date after successful completion.
Any id proof like Aadhar card, Appointment copy of xerox and linked mobile phone.