The university of Lucknow is now accepting the applications for Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-AYUSH Test (UP CPAT) 2017. Candidates waiting for UP CAPT test can fill the application form on University of Lucknow’s official website, lkouniv.ac.in. The UP CPAT Application form is accessible from 12th September 3 pm onwards. The last date to fill up UP CPAT application is 25th September 2017. All the aspirants can take look at UP CPAT Exam details, application form, application process, fee and other info from the University of Lucknow official website, lkouniv.ac.in.
UP CPAT Application Form 2017 for Combined Pre Ayush Test – Apply Online @ lkouniv.ac.in
The university of Lucknow conducts the Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-AYUSH Test for admissions of various medical degree courses such as BUMS, BAMS, and BHMS Programmes. Candidates those who are seeking admission in Medical Degree courses in the University of Lucknow can apply for this test before the last date. Students have to qualify the test with good merit to get admission for the academic year 2017 -18. The application fee, application process, and other details are as follows.
UP CPAT Application 2017 – Documents Required
Candidates applying for the UP CPAT examination must have to fill the online application. To fill the application candidates, need to scan the required documents. The list of documents needed to apply for UP CPAT 2017 was given here.
- Class 10 and 12 Mark Sheet (High School, Intermediate).
- Aadhar Card
- Valid Email ID
- Active Mobile Number; Alternate Mobile Number (Preferably of parent)
- Photo (Format – JPEG; Size- Maximum 50 KB only)
- Scanned Signature in jpeg format (Format – JPEG; Size- Maximum 20 KB only)
- Scanned Right Thumb impression in jpeg format (Format – JPEG; Size- Maximum 20 KB only)
- Photo ID proof (for entering number) Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport
- Income Certificate – For the candidates claiming benefit of zero fees at the time of admission
- Caste Certificate – OBC, SC and ST applicants.
UP CPAT application fee 2017
- General and OBC candidates have to pay Rs.2000/–
- SC/ST have to pay Rs.1000/-.
UP CPAT Exam Date 2017 & Timings
Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-AYUSH Test will be held on 4th October 2017 from 1 PM to 4 PM
Steps to Fill UP Combined Pre-AYUSH Test Online Application Form
- Visit the official website lkouniv.ac.in
- On the homepage “UP CPAT 2017 Application Form” Link will be accessible
- Fill the Form and upload image and signature
- Submit the application form before
- Take a print out and save it for future reference
UP CPAT Application Form 2017 – Details to Check
|Name of the University||University of Lucknow|
|Name of the Exam||UP Combined Pre-AYUSH Test|
|Registration Starting Date||12th September 2017|
|Last Date To Apply||25th September 2017|
|CPAT Exam Date||4th October 2017|