The Government of Delhi has launched the e-pass system to the people who are in the essential services departments. At present India is experiencing the lockdown period due to the COVID emergency. While people belongs to some specific departments such as doctor, police, etc need to work to offer to the services to the public. By taking some personal precautions, the people belongs to the essential departments can participate in their works. To ensure this, the Delhi Government has introduced the Janta Samvad e-pass. Residents of Delhi can apply for Delhi Lockdown pass to attend their duties. The Delhi Curfew e-pass can be applied through the specified official website, epass.jantasamvad.org. Application process, who can apply for e-pass?, and other details are specified in this article.
Delhi Curfew Epass Apply Online Status Check – Covid 19 Lockdown Vehical pass
The Chief Minister of Delhi Government Arvind Kejriwal has taken the important decision to offer the e-pass services for the people who are working in the essential services during the season of lockdown. People who supplies groceries, milk, medicine, etc will have to work daily by taking the e-pass. The Corona Lockdown pass/ Janta Samvad e-pass can be applied at epass.jantasamvad.org. Citigin of Delhi can visit this portal and by selecting their profession in the specified list, they can apply the e-pass. During the lockdown, they can show this lockdown to police if they were interrupted to attend their duties. This e-pass works as an identification, which allows to attend the people for important works/aspects. The pass will be valid till 14th April. People can check the details of Delhi COVID Pass details from the following.
Delhi Curfew Lockdown E-Pass 2020 – Important Details
|Name of Govt.||Delhi Government|
|Topic||Curfew E-pass for Delhi|
|Launched by||By Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal|
|Beneficiaries||Grocery/ Milk / Chemist Shop Service Provider|
|Benefits for Service Providers||Curfew E-Pass|
|Official web site||delhi .gov.in & epass.jantasamvad.org|
Delhi COVID-19 ePass application and status checking
All the people who serve the essential sectors such as police, doctor, etc, or the people who provide essential services like, food, medicine, etc can apply the epass through the official website, epass.jantasamvad.org. The DCP of the respective regions will approve the e-pass for the applicants. Also, the citizen can avail of the e-pass for certain needs of emergency situations like death, health emergency, etc. The Delhi e-pass application process is simple. Upon visiting the EPass website, users can apply and get the pass.
Delhi E-pass for COVID During Lockdown – Mobile Numbers to Contact [Area-wise]
Download delhi Epass Online Application – Available Here
Delhi Curfew Epass status Check Online – Available Here
How to Apply for Janta Samvad E-Pass Online Status
- Initially, the applicants must visit the official website, epass.jantasamvad.org/
- On the Home Page Select”e-pass to travel during the curfew”.
- Fill the e-pass application form with all essentials details and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Submit the scanned of the ID Proof and click on the submit button.
- Your application will be successfully registered.
- The e-pass confirmation will be sent through email/Whatsapp.
E-Pass Delhi Status Check Online – Emergency Pass
- After the application process is completed, users will get alerted about the epass status. The applicants can check the e-pass application status by visiting the website, epass.jantasamvad.org.
- The E-PASS Status of Delhi will be informed on the applicants on their mobile number or via WhatsApp message or text message, it will be an issue on the candidate’s e-mail id.
Only people in essential services/emergency.
All the people who serve for the essential sectors such as police, doctor etc, or the people who provides the essential services like, food, medicine, etc can apply the epass through the official website, epass.jantasamvad.org
- 1 Delhi Curfew Epass Apply Online Status Check – Covid 19 Lockdown Vehical pass