DXC Technologies announced the job openings for Associate Professional System Engineer posts for Indore and Chennai locations. The organization invites applications from freshers and experienced candidates. Aspirants who are having suitable eligibility standards can send their applications online at DXC Technologies’ official website, dxc.technology. Aspirants who are desirous to get APSC posts in DXC Technology can hurry up to send the application forms. Upon visiting the DXC Technology portal, applicants can find the Assistant Professional System Engineer recruitment notification [Job ID: 51369097], click on it to check all the detailed information about the job, job description, application process, application form link, etc. Initially, check the JD clearly before applying for the assistant professional system engineer posts. DXC Technology is presently accepting applications from interested and eligible aspirants [freshers or experienced] for Indoor and Chennai locations. Check the following article for more details.
DXC Technology Recruitment 2021 for Freshers, Experienced Candidates
DXC Technology is an American MNC company that leads Information Technology services. The company has many branches across the globe. The company hires suitable candidates in various software/information technology posts. Recently, DXC Technology released a recruitment notification [Job ID: 51369097] for Assistant Professional System Engineer posts. Candidates who wish to apply for Assistant Professional System Engineer (APSE) posts must have the relevant educational qualification of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience OR Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred. Freshers or experienced candidates who wish to grab the IT job in DXC Technology and have the relevant educational qualification can apply for the announced posts. Job seekers who wish to get IT jobs in Indoor and Chennai locations can apply for the announced posts.
Apply Software Engineer Jobs at DXC Technology [Freshers or Experienced] – Check Details Here
|Name Of The Company||DXC Technology|
|Job Role||Associate Professional System Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience; Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred|
|Job Type||Full Time|
DXC Technology Associate Professional Software Engineer Fresher/Experienced Apply @ dxc.technology – Check Job Description, Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and development of integrated solutions as per the requirement that must meet the corporate standards.
- Must provide the assistant, analysis, and support to enhance the performance.
- Must provide the technical support for system-related issues. Also, they must provide on-call support for the technical issues.
- Must handle the document process and procedures as per the business standards. Also work with training tools and documentation.
- Must work on the allotted projects with technical support.
- Maintains appropriate system documentation
- Handle the maintenance, routine repairs, and upgrades of existing systems using solutions in accordance with standard operating procedures.
DXC Technology Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s degree in management information systems, computer science, or related field preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Zero years of experience in software engineering, systems engineering, operating systems programming, or naval architecture.
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Experience working with hardware or software design methods and processes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with design principles and applications
- Good communication skills
- Experience working with complex system implementations and organizational processes
- Experience working with company and client documentation and storage procedures
- May require on-call, shift, weekend, and evening work
- Office environment
Steps To Apply for DXC Technology Recruitment 2021
- Visit the DXC Technology official site @ dxc.technology
- Go to the Careers Tab on the top of the page
- On that page, candidates can observe the “Browse Jobs” link
- Click on the list of DXC Technology Jobs/ DXC Technology Openings/ DXC Technology Careers will appear
- Search for the Associate Professional System Engineer Role
- Then the desired link with Job ID: 51369097 appears
- Open the link and check all the details of the job from it.
- Fill up the application form and click on the “Apply” button.