E Shram Card Apply Online Registration: The Ministry of Labor and Employment has started the e-shram portal to help poor people. To help the poor people financially, the central government has started this special portal. Workers in the unorganized sector can get benefits from the e-Sharm portal. Indian laborers who are having skills can register with the –E-Shram portal. The registered candidates will get notifications about the working opportunities, new policies, and more updates. Laborers in Indian can register with the e-Shram portal for free. Here in this article we have given the Indian labor e-Shram Card Register Form 2022, through which the Indian labor can register themselves with the portal. Visit the e-Shram official website, eshram.gov.in to register with the portal. Check the e-Shram benefits, required documents, registration process, and other important details from the following.
E Shram Card Apply Online Registration 2022, Eligibility, Benefits @ register.eshram.gov.in
e-Shram Card Yojana 2022 Details
|Name of Scheme||e-Shram Card Scheme|
|Name Of Department||Ministry of Labor and Employment|
|Name Of Portal||e-Shram Portal|
|Year||2021 – 22|
|Name of Card||Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card|
|Scheme Launch By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiary||Unorganized Sector Workers and Laborers|
UAN Cards for beneficiaries
- The Department of Labor and Employment will provide the Unique Identification Number (UAN) card to the applicants who applied on the E-Shram portal.
- Applicants wishing to apply for the E-Shram card can apply through CSC Seva Kendra registration online.
e-Shram Card Main Objective
E-Shram Card is very useful to laborers in the unorganized sectors in the country will get the employment opportunities. The E-Shram portal is authorized portal presented by the Government of India.
e-Shram Card 2022 Eligibility
e-Shram Card Required Documents
Indian Laborers registering with the E-Shram portal must have documents (mentioned here) to get ready before registering with the portal.
- Mobile Number
- Passport size photo
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Bank Account Details
e-Shram Card Benefits
- Pension will be provided for the beneficiaries.
- Beneficiaries will get Accidental Life Insurance of Rs 2 lakh.
- Financial assistance will be provided during the expensive treatment.
- The facilities provided by the government will be notified directly to the registered candidates.
- Government will be supporting to offer funds for building a house.
- Maternity benefits for women employees will be given during the pregnancy time. New born children will get the financial support from the government.
- Financial assistance for skill upgradation.
- Child’s education support by providing the finance for worker’s families.
Who can Register through the E-Shramik portal?
- Vegetable and fruit vendors
- Agricultural labours
- Small and Marginal Farmers
- Milk Pouring Farmers
- Share croppers Brick Kiln workers
- Migrant Workers
- Fisherman Saw Mill workers
- Salt workers
- Beedli rolling
- Labelling and Packing
- Animal husbandry workers
- Domestic workers
- Carpenters Sericulture Workers
- Building and Constructions workers
- Leather workers
- Tannery workers
- ASHA Workers
- Rikshaw pullers
- Newspaper vendors
- Auto drivers
- House Maids
- Sericulture workers
- Street Vendors
E Shram Card Registration Apply Online & Status – Available Now
How To Fill e-Shram Card Register Form
- Workers in the unorganized sectors can visit the Ministry of Labor and Employment official portal, register.eshram.gov.in. to register on the e-SHRAM Portal.
- Visit the website E-Shram Official portal, eshram.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on ‘Register on e-SHRAM’ link.
- Provide the mobile number and CAPTCHA code linked with Aadhaar, click on Send OTP.
- After entering the OTP, click on the submit button. That’s it! Your registration process will be completed.