ePass Karnataka Scholarship 2019: Karnataka ePass offers financial aid for students who wish to continue the education. Karepass application process has been Started For Fresh Hostel Applications. Eligible aspirants can apply for Karnataka ePass Scholarship to get the financial support from the state government. Aspirants can continue their education in Degree and other professional courses by availing of this financial aid. Candidates obtaining the education in the state of Karnataka can check the Karnataka ePass online application process, eligibility criteria, Online Application Status and other details from the following article.
ePass Karnataka Scholarship 2019 Registration (Fresh/ Renewal) – Online Application, Status @ karepass.cgg.gov.in
Karnataka state yearly offers the financial assistance for students to continue their education. The state is intended to promote the education rate in the state by supporting the students. State Government of Karnataka has introduced the Karnataka ePass scholarship system to encourage the students. The scholarship is accessible for students who are pursuing the post-matric and pre-matric courses in the state. The Government of Karnataka, Social Welfare offers the post-matric scholarship for the students undergoing their post-matric courses like Graduate Degree and other professional degree courses. Under the Karnataka ePass, students belong to Backward classes SC/ST and others can avail the scholarships. Students who are eligible to apply for Karnataka education scholarships can apply through online. Various schools, colleges will be associated with Karnataka ePass scholarship scheme. Students undergoing education under the universities can also avail the benefits of ePass Scholarships.
ePASS Karnataka Scholarship – Overview
|Name Of Authority||Karnataka Education Department|
|Name Of Scheme||ePASS Karnataka Scholarship 2019-20|
|Category||Online Application Form|
|Scholarship Issued By||Government Of Karnataka|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Who Can Apply for Karnataka ePass Scholarship 2019-20?
Karnataka State Welfare Society is going to offer the scholarships for eligible aspirants. Under the ePass scholarship scheme, Students fulfilling the Scheme guidelines of various departments are eligible to apply for these scholarships. These are available on the Home Page of the Portal under Notification/GO menu.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka ePass Application 2019-20
- Student’s parental annual income must not exceed Rs. 2,00,000/- per year.
- Candidates preferably must belong to Schedule Caste or Schedule Tribe (SC/ST).
- Students must have at least 75% of attendance.
- Candidates obtaining Post-matric course in the state of Karnataka are eligible to apply for ePass Scholarship.
- The only online application process is supported.
- Through their colleges, candidates can apply for the scholarship before 1 week of the online application date.
- Student’s Aadhar Card must be linked with Bank account’s Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT).
Required Documents for ePass Karnataka Application 2019-20
Students applying for Karnataka EPass Scholarship must have some required documents. Students can check the details of required documents from the following article.
- Aadhar card of candidates
- Aadhar card of mother and father/guardian
- Caste certificate
- Bank passbook page which contains the IFSC code and Bank number
- Income certificate
- Bonafide certificate from the prospective college of the candidate and the SSLC certificate.
- Residential certificate
Procedure to Apply for ePass Karnataka Scholarship @ karepass.cgg.gov.in
Candidates having the suitable eligibility to apply for Karnataka ePass Scholarship. While filling up the Karnataka ePass Scholarship online application, students must aware of filling. Remember to fill the application form without any mistakes. It is not possible to correct the mistakes once after applying. So, fill the Karepass online application form without mistakes. Recheck twice after filling up the application form. Steps to apply for Karnataka epass scholarship are as follows. click here below link.
Government Order Regarding Fee Concession Scheme: CLICK HERE
Notification issued to Public for guidelines to Apply Online: CLICK HERE
Notification issued to Students for guidelines to Apply for Post Matric Scholarship: CLICK HERE
Notification issued to Students for guidelines to Apply for Food & Accommodation Scholarship: CLICK HERE
Steps to Apply for Karnataka ePass Scholarship Online application
- Initially, visit the Karnataka Welfare Society’s official website @ karepass.cgg.gov.in.
- On the homepage, Epass Scholarship application link will be visible. Click on the link saying “Apply Online”.
- Fill up the epass application with all required details (details as per SSLC certificate).
- Upload the scanned copies of required documents carefully and click on submit button once you are done.
- Now take a printout of the ePass Karnataka Application form and submit it in your colleges within 7 days.
Check ePass Karnataka Application Status Online:
Students can check the ePass application status after the successful application process. If any mistakes did during the application process, the application will be rejected. Student can check the status of Online Application by selecting the “Know Your Status” link from Student Services drop down list. And fulfill the form with appropriate details in specified fields.
|Know Your Application Number||Click Here|
|Application Status||Click Here|
|Hostel Application Status||Click Here|
|Prathibha Acknowledgement||Click Here|
- 1 ePass Karnataka Scholarship 2019 Registration (Fresh/ Renewal) – Online Application, Status @ karepass.cgg.gov.in
- 2 Steps to Apply for Karnataka ePass Scholarship Online application