EPFO Recruitment 2019 Assistants: Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) will be conducting an Online Examination on 30th July, 2019 and 31st July, 2019 for Recruitment to the post of Assistant and invites On-Line Applications for recruitment to the post. Dates for submission of OnLine Application are from 30th May, 2019 to 25th June, 2019.
EPFO Recruitment 2019 Assistants – Apply online for 280 Vacancies @ epfindia.gov.in
EPFO Assistant – Important Dates:
|Name of the Organization||Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant|
|Number of post||280|
|Online Registration of Application||30th May, 2019 to 25th June, 2019|
|Downloading of Call Letters||20th July, 2019 to 30th July, 2019|
|Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) dates||30th July, 2019 and 31st July, 2019|
|Main Examination (Phase-II)||Call letters will be sent after declaration of result of Preliminary Examination (Phase-I).|
- Must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 27 years as on 25th June, 2019. (Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC, Employees of Government of India, employees of EPFO and Persons with Disability as per rules).
- Must possess Degree from recognized University or equivalent as on 25th June, 2019.
Scale of Pay:
- Level- 7 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) under 7th Pay Commission with Entry Pay Rs. 44,900/-. In addition to Pay they will also be eligible for DA, HRA and Transport Allowance and other allowances as per rules in force from time to time.
|S. No.||Candidate Category||Fee Amount|
|SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||Rs. 250/-
|02||All other categories||Rs. 500/-|
How to Apply :
- Candidates to go to the EPFO website www.epfindia.gov.in or https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php
- click on the option “APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF ASSISTANT-2019 IN EPFO” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent
- Candidates can apply online upto 25.06.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Download EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification – Available Now
Apply Online – Link Available on 30th May