GATE 2018 Admit Card Download : The admit cards for GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering) 2018 released on January 4th. Applicants Need to Download and print GATE admit/Hall ticket 2018 From official website i.e., http://appsgate.iitg.ac.in.
GATE 2018 Admit Card Download – GATE Exam Hall Ticket @ appsgate.iitg.ac.in
Candidates of GATE 2018 are waiting for their Admit cards since long. IITg had declares that the GATE 2018 Admit cards will be available from 5th January 2018 in their official portal. Candidates can get their admit cards from the official website of the department. GATE 2018 examinations will be conducted in the month of February. Exam will be held across India at various pre scheduled examination centres. GATE is a main examination for the selection of the candidates in post graduation courses in various IIT as well as IIS. GATE is also a selection criteria for various government organisations and PSUs etc.
GATE Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018 Download Name wise
This exam is the key to success for every engineering student those who participate in this exam. Large numbers of students is participating in this examination every year for determining their future. The importance of this examination is very much for every engineering graduate. Students from all over the country will compete in this exam to get the percentile marks. It is an online computer based exam.
GATE Admit Card 2018 Download
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) exam is conducted every year as a gateway to all the postgraduate courses at Master’s and the Doctoral level across country. The Indian Institute of Science and Indian Institutes of Technology such as IITs at Kharagpur, Madras, Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Roorkee and Kanpur jointly manage the conduct of GATE exam. Operations that related to the GATE in each of the 8 zones are managed by the zonal GATE office at IITs or IISc. GATE examination will be very tough competition this year. Students should prepare well to get good percentile and organised preparation is very important in order to qualify in the graduate aptitude test in engineering examination.
GATE 2018 Admit Card is available for downloading and printing (preferably in colour).
Click Here To Download Gate 2018 Admit Card (Available Now)
Instructions to the Candidate
- A printed copy of this Admit Card must be presented for the verification along with at least one original (not photocopy or scanned copy) valid photo identification proof (For example: Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar-UID, College ID, Employee ID, Driving License).
- The Admit Card is considered to be valid only if the photograph and signature are legible. To ensure this, print the admit card on an A4 sized paper using a laser printer, preferably a colour photo printer.
- Candidates are advised to locate the examination centre at least a day before the examination, so as to ensure that they can reach the centre on time.
- To facilitate the verification of their identity, candidates must report at the examination venue at least 60 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination.
- Personal calculators, any kinds of watches, mobile phones or any other electronic/communication devices are STRICTLY PROHIBITED inside the examination hall. Note that the GATE authorities are not responsible for the safe keep of candidate’s personal belongings.
- During the examination, candidates may be checked for possession of any of the prohibited items. If the candidate is found to possess any of these items, he/she will be liable to be debarred from the examination and/or to disciplinary action, which may include ban from future examinations.
- Candidates will be permitted to appear for the examination ONLY after verification of their credentials by the centre officials.
- Candidates will be permitted to occupy their seats 45 minutes before the scheduled start of the examination.
- Candidates can login and start reading the instructions 20 minutes before start of the examination.
- CANDIDATE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE EXAMINATION HALL AFTER 09:30 HOURS.
- Candidate will NOT be permitted to leave the examination hall before the end of the examination. During the examination, a virtual scientific calculator will be available on the computer screen, which can be used for the numerical calculations.
- Candidate should NOT bring any charts/tables/papers into the examination hall. Scribble pad will be provided for the rough work. Before using it, candidate must write his/her name and the registration number. At the end of the examination, this scribble pad must be returned to the invigilator.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about GATE 2018 Admit Card
1. When will I receive my Admit Card?
Admit Card can ONLY be downloaded from the GOAPS website from 5th January 2018. Admit Cards will NOT be sent by post or as e-mail attachment.
2. Is the Admit Card alone sufficient to gain entry to the examination centre?
NO. Candidates must bring a print-out of the downloaded Admit Card to the Examination for the verification along with the original and valid photo Identity Document (NO photocopy/scanned copy/NOT an expired document), which was specified during the filling up of the online application. For Indian candidates, only following identification cards will be accepted: Passport, PAN card, Voter ID, Aadhaar-UID, College ID, Employee ID and Driving License. For International candidates, ONLY a valid Passport/Government issued ID/College ID/Employee ID will be accepted as the recognized identification.
The Admit Card is valid if and ONLY if the candidate’s photograph and signature images are clear and legible. The photograph on the Admit Card and that in the valid photo identity document should match with the appearance of the candidate on the day of examination.
3. Can I bring soft copy of the Admit Card (in mobile phone/tablet/laptop) to gain entry to the examination centre?
NO. Hard copy (printed in color) of the GATE Admit Card must be brought to the examination centre along with at least one original (not photocopied/scanned copy) and valid (not expired) Identity Document (ID), which was specified during the filling up of the online application.
Instructions to the Candidate:
1. This Admit Card must be presented for verification along with at least one original (not photocopy or scanned copy) valid photo identification proof (for example: College ID, Employer ID, Driving License, Passport, PAN card, Voter ID, Aadhaar-UID).
2. This Admit Card is valid only if the candidate’s photograph and signature images are legible. To ensure this, please take a clearly legible, preferably colour print-out of this admit card on an A4 sized paper.
3. Candidates must report at the examination venue 60 minutes before scheduled commencement of the examination.
4. Candidates will be permitted to appear for the examination ONLY after their credentials are verified by centre officials.
5. Candidates will be permitted to occupy their allotted seats 35 minutes before the scheduled start of the examination. Candidates can login and start reading the necessary instructions 20 minutes before start of the examination.
6. Candidates are advised to locate the examination centre and its accessibility at least a day before the examination, so that they can reach the centre on time for the examination.
7. NO CANDIDATE WILL BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE EXAMINATION HALL AFTER 09:30 HOURS IN THE FORENOON SESSION AND AFTER 14:30 HOURS IN THE AFTERNOON SESSION.
8. Candidates will not be permitted to leave the examination hall before the end of the examination.
9. A virtual scientific calculator will be available on computer screen during the examination. Personal calculators, mobile phones or any other electronic devices are not allowed in the examination hall. Candidates should not bring any charts/tables/papers into the examination hall. GATE authorities will not be responsible for safe keep of candidates’ personal belongings.
10. Scribble pads will be provided to candidates for rough work. A candidate has to write his/her name and registration number on the scribble pad before he/she starts using it.The scribble pad must be returned to the invigilator at the end of the examination.