GATE Online Classes Registration: Ministry of Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh, in collaboration with Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education(APSCHE), Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur (JNUTA), Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada(JNTUK), Yogi Vemana University YSR Cuddapah, is organizing GATE coaching classes to the students of 3rd and 4th year belonging to State of Andhra Pradesh.
GATE Online Classes Registration – ECE, EEE, Mech, Civil, IT
Students from Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology may please avail the opportunity.
Each subject will be taught in 12 sessions in 12 days, with two hours in each session. Two subjects / day for each student will be taught by on-line by two different faculty members. The on-line attendance will be considered by the respective faculty member.
On-line platform, through which Classes will be conducted, will be informed by E-mail to the respective faculty member and student
Students Registration For Gate Online Classes
Students may please download the list of the subjects and list of the faculty members for each subject, from the web portal as follows:
Students may please register for the on-line GATE coaching classes in the following web portal: www.jntua.ac.in
GATE Online Classes Registration – Important dates:
- Commencement of Registration is 2nd May, 2020
- Last date for registration is 7th May, 2020
- Class work starts from 11th May, 2020
Instructions to the Students:
- Registration is free.
- Students studying in Andhra Pradesh are only eligible
- Students of 3rd and 4th are only eligible
- After submission of the online Registration form, any changes needed by the student will be done only on receiving request from the student through e-mail. They can send e-mail to on or before 7th May 2020. The mail id for requesting changes is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the registration form student can select any number of subjects using radio button. Student can also select the faculty for the chosen course by using radio button.
- Each subject will be taught in 12 days with one session for day. The session is of two hours duration. There will be two sessions (Morning & Evening) for a day, one in the morning and one in the evening covering two different subjects.
- The schedule of classes will be sent to the concerned students by E-mail.
- Suggestions / Complaints from the students may also sent to E-mail: email@example.com
- Attendance will be monitored