Goa Board SSC/HSSC Time Tables 2018: The GBSHSE SSC and HSSC Date Sheet have been announced by the Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education. The class 10 exams will be held from April 2 to April 21, while the class 12 exams will be conducted from March 5 to March 24. All papers on each day will begin at 10 am and students will have to report at the venue latest by 9.30 am, For more details click on below provide link.
Goa Board SSC/HSSC Time Tables 2018 – GBSHSE Date Sheet for SSC & HSSC Exams
The class 12 exams will be conducted from March 5 to March 24 ,The examination will be held at 16 centers across the state. It is clearly mentioned that under any circumstances the exams will not be postponed.
GBSHSE SSC/HSSC Time Tables 2018 Download
For the general streams, the practical examination will commence from February 5, 2018. However, the detailed program of the practical examination will be notified later through the heads of institutions. The candidates are advised that they should get the same as certain from the heads of institutions.
It is estimated that there are about 16,000 students attending this Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education exams which are conducted last year. The pass percentage for last year examination is reported as 89% in the year 2017.
Registration procedure: The registration procedure will begin in the month of November. Last year, the overall pass percentage stood at 91.57 per cent with boys scoring 91.18 percent and girls scoring, a little higher with a pass percentage of 91.94 percent in ssc results. The registration process for the examination will end on November 13, 2017. To know further details move to the below site.
Subjects for the Goa SSC Examination 2018:
1 ) English (111)
2) Marathi (112)
3) Urdu (113)
4) Marathi(114) (CWSN)
5) English (115) (CWSN)
1) English Medium (021)
2) Marathi Medium(022)
3) Urdu Medium(023)
Second Language Composite
1) Hindi-Marathi (165-162)
2) Hindi-Sanskrit (165-163)
3) Hindi-Portuguese (165
4) Hindi-Arabic (165-164)
5) Hindi-French (165-167)
1) English (131)
5) Sanskrit (135)
6) Kannada (136)
7) Arabic (139)
8) French (141)
10) English (146) (CWSN)
Social Science Paper I
Social Science Paper II
- The date and hour of commencement of examination of respective subject should be carefully noted by the Candidates.
- The exact sub centres/places where the examination will be held at each centre will be displayed at the concerned main centre.
- The candidates are advised to be present at the places of examination 30 minutes before the commencement of the paper. Late arrival beyond 30 minutes after the commencement of examination in each subject shall disqualify the candidates from appearing at the said examination. Candidate(s) shall not be allowed to leave the Examination hall before one hour from the commencement of the examination.
- All important and relevant instructions for answering the public examination, circulated vide this office circular No. 53 dated 04/04/2006 shall be strictly followed by all students.
- Under no circumstances examinations shall be postponed, even though any day is declared a public holiday.
How to Check Goa Board SSC and HSSC Time Table 2018
- Students need to open the official website “http://www.gbshse.gov.in”.
- Wait till it’s get open.
- Click on the link of Exam Time Table.
- Open the link in the PDF format.
- Download and save it.
- Check the details carefully.
- Take a print out of it.
About the board:
The board was established on May 27, 1975 under ‘The Goa, Daman and Diu Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board Act, 1975’. It subsequently began the process of conducting examinations for Class 10 and Class 12. The GBSHSE has the power to control, manage, and direct school education in Goa. Its primary function is to plan academic programs and organise examinations, especially for state level High School Certificate (HSC or Class 10) and Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC or Class 12).
The school-wise list of candidates registered for the March 2018 HSS examination will be displayed on the Board’s website www.gbshse.gov.in along with their seat numbers and subjects offered by January 12, 2018″.Practicals in National Skills Qualification Framework (NSQF) subjects will start by January 22, 2018, and will be conducted by the National Skill Development Council, New Delhi.
As every year students are awaited for the exams to score for the good marks as they initial career begins with the SSC examinations. They are several government jobs which is related with the secondary school examination results. last year also many of them secured best results . Many of them choose the higher studies and the remaining are interested in jobs. Get start prepared from today itself to get the best results.