The National Testing Agency (NTA) is going to organize the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2022 on 9th April 2022. As the GPAT examination is nearing soon, the aspirants might be waiting for the GPAT hall tickets. The NTA released the GPAT Admit cards today, 7th April 2022. The applicants can visit the NTA official website, nta.ac.in to download the GPAT Hall ticket 2022.
GPAT 2022 admit card released At Nta.ac.in
The National Testing Agency (NTA) organizes the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) examination every year to grant admission of Pharmacy graduates into the Masters programmes. Toll 2018, the AICTE used to conduct the GPAT examination. The GPAT examination will be conducted in many examination centers across the nation. The GPAT 2022 will be held on 9th April 2022. Applicants who applied for the GPAT 2022 can download the exam call letters from today, 7th April from the GPAT portal, gpat.nta.nic.in. After downloading the admit card, check the information like examination date, venue, timings, and candidate’s information from it.
GPAT 2022 Admit Card: Downloading process
- Visit the official GPAT 2022 website — gpat.nta.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads ‘download admit card for GPAT-2022’
- Click on the download link for GAPE 2022 admit card.
- A pop-up will appear on the screen; click on ‘ok’.
- Fill up the required information, login using your application number, date of birth, and security pin. Then click on ‘submit’.
- Check and download your admit card for future reference.
GPAT Admit Card 2022 Download Link
Click this link to download GPAT Admit Card 2022