Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) are announced the NEET 2nd round allotment list today on 11th August. Candidates waiting for the Gujarat NEET 2nd round allotment result can check the details from the official website, medadmgujarat.org. candidates listed in seat allotment result will get admission in their interested colleges in MBBS/BDS courses. Candidates will have to pay the requisite admission fee to join the allotted colleges. Based on the merit of aspirants the admission will be offered to the students. The 1st round seat allotment result and admission process was completed by the Gujarat state in the early weeks of July. Many of the candidates got the admission in 1st round allotment. Candidates who do not get the admission 1st round can wait for the 2nd round admission process.
Gujarat NEET 2nd Round Seat Allotment Results 2018 – Second Counselling Result List
The Central Board of Secondary Education has successfully organized the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) examination on 6th May 10 AM to 1 PM across India in many examination centers. Lakhs of hopefuls seeking admission in MBBS/BDS courses have appeared for the CBSE NEET examination as per the scheduled date. The CBSE has declared the NEET result on 5th June. Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) grants admission for all India quota seats (15%) for the students in various national level colleges. And the rest of the 85% seats will be given for candidates on the basis of state-level. That is each state offers admission for MBBS/BDS courses based on the rank scored in CBSE NEET examination. The ACPUGMEC Gujarat is done with the 1st round seat allotment and admission process. The ACPUGMEC is now all set to release the NEET 2nd round seat allotment on 26th July. Aspirants can check the details from ACPUGMEC website, Medadmgujarat.org.
ACPUGMEC Gujarat NEET 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2018 – Important Details
|Conducting Authority||Central Board of Secondary Examination -CBSE|
|Exam Name||National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test -NEET|
|For the State||Gujarat State|
|Gujarat Organization||Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC)|
|CBSE NEET Exam Date||6th May 2018|
|NEET Result 2018 Date||5th June 2018|
|Article Category||Gujarat NEET 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2018|
|2nd Allotment Date||Released|
|For the Academic Year||2018-19|
Download Gujarat 2nd round seat allotment result 2018
Candidates who got qualified the CBSE NEET examination with good merit and waiting for Gujarat 2nd round seat allotment and admission process can check the details from the official website, Medadmgujarat.org. candidates who have not get the admission in first round seat allotment will have the chance to get the admission in 2nd phase announcement. The Gujarat Board is going to organize the 1st, 2nd, 3rd rounds of seat allotment process for the qualified aspirants. Candidates will have the chance to get the admission in 3rd allotment also. So, the aspirants who are left after the 1st round allotment process can wait for the 2nd and 3rd rounds of the admission process to get the seat in MBBS and BDS courses in Gujarat state.
Download Gujarat NEET 2nd Round Seat Allotment Results 2018 (Available Now)
Allotted List & Last Rank (Available)
How To check Gujarat NEET 2nd Seat Allotment Results 2018
- Visit Gujarat NEET official Website, Medadmgujarat.org
- On the homepage, click on the Link flashing “Gujarat NEET 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2018”
- A new tab will open.
- Enter your login details like Roll Number & Password to enter the portal.
- Click on “Submit” Button, the new window will open with your Gujarat NEET 2nd round seat allotment result 2018
- To download you can click on the download/print button.
- Take a Printout of it.