Haryana NEET Seat Allotment Results 2019 first Round: Department of Medical Education and Research (DMER) Haryana has to be publish the 1st seat allotment list for NEET qualified candidates. All the aspirants who have competed for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) examination and qualified the test with required percentile, cutoff marks can check the Haryana NEET Seat allotment result by visiting the official website, uhsugadmissions.in. 1st round seat allotment list will contain the names of qualified candidates for the admission in MBBS and BDS courses in the state of Haryana. The counseling process for the qualified candidates will be done by the DMER Haryana. Candidates who did not qualified to get admission in the 1st round seat allotment list will have the chances in the subsequent rounds. Candidates who got the admission in the 1st round can pay the requisite admission fee and have to submit the original documents at the allotted colleges before 12th July 2019. Candidates qualified the NEET examination in the state of Haryana can check the detailed information such as NEET counseling, needed documents, admission process, and other details from the following.
Haryana NEET 1st Seat Allotment Results 2019 – MBBS BDS Counselling Result at uhsugadmissions.in
The National Testing Agency (NTA) annually hosts the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for aspirants desirous to get admission into MBBS/BDS courses in Medical colleges across India. Yearly a huge number of candidates are going to appear for the test. Candidates compete to get admission into various medical courses such as MBBS/BDS in Medical & Dental Colleges with the approval of Medical courses of India/Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. Admissions will be offered to qualified candidates for 85% state quota seats and 15% of national quota seats. This year NTA conducted the NEET examination on 5th May and released the results on 5th June. In the state of Haryana, Department of Medical Education and Research is going to handle the NEET MBBS and BDS admission process. Candidates qualified in the examination will get admission into various courses such as MBBS, BDS, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Siddha & Unani and Allied courses.
Haryana NEET 1st round seat allotment results 2019 – Important Details
|Examination Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Type of exam||National level entrance exam|
|Name of the exam||NEET (UG) 2019|
|State Counseling Authority||Department of Medical Education and Research (DMER)|
|Total medical college in the state||10|
|Total dental college in the state||11|
|Article category||1st allotment result|
|Publication of 1st seat allotment result||8th July 2019|
Download Haryana 1st allotment result 2019 college wise at uhsugadmissions.in
All the candidates who have qualified the NEET Examination from the state of Haryana can check the seat allotment list by visiting the conducting authority’s website, uhsugadmissions.in. Candidates who got admission in their selected course/college can lock the option. Otherwise, they can wait for the next rounds of seat allotment and counseling process if they are not satisfied with the allotted seat. Candidates allotted admission in 1st round seat allotment will have to deposit the requisite admission fee at the allotted college and also have to submit their original documents on or before 12th July.
Haryana NEET 1st Round Seat allotment Results 2019 – Available Today
List of Haryana Medical and Dental Colleges
- Pt. BDS Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak
- ESIC Medical Colleges, Faridabad
- BPS Govt. Medical College for Women, Khanpur Kalan, Sonepat,
- Kalpana Chawla Government Medical College, Karnal
- MM College of Medical Sciences, Mullana, Ambala
- Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha, Hisar
- SGT Medical College & Research Institute Budhera, Gurgaon
- Al-Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Village Dhoj, Faridabad
- Adesh Medical College & Hospital, Shahabad, Kurukshetra
- Pt. BDS Sharma Dental College, Rohtak
- Manav Rachna Dental College
- SGT Dental College, Gurgaon
- BRS Dental College and Hospital, Panchkula
- Sudha Rustagi College of Dental Sciences, Faridabad
- PDM Dental College, Bahadurgarh
- Swami Devi Dayal Hospital and Dental College, Panchkula
- JN Kapoor, DAV Centenary Dental College, Yamunanagar
- Yamuna Institute of Dental College, Yamunanagar
- Jan Nayak Ch. Devi Lal Vidhyapeeth, Sirsa
- MM Dental College, Mullana
Haryana NEET Seat Allotment and Counselling Schedule 2019
|Activity/ Events||Important dates|
|Online registration||22nd to 26th June 2019|
|Verification of documents||28th June, 29th June, 1st July and 2nd July 2019|
|Display of merit list||4th July 2019|
|Online filling of preferences||28th June to 5th July 2019|
|Allotment of seats (1st round)||8th July 2019|
|Last date of joining and depositing requisite fee and original documents against 1st round||12th July 2019|
Steps to Download Haryana NEET 1st allotment result 2019
- Visit DMER Haryana Official portal, uhsugadmissions.in
- On the homepage, search for Haryana NEET 1st round seat allotment list 2019
- Enter the required details in the specified fields.
- Seat allotment list will be displayed.
- Candidates can check the list and lock/edit the options over there.
- If the admission is confirmed, candidates can download seat allotment order to report at the allotted college.