HSCAP Plus One Application Form 2022 Apply Online – Kerala plus one Admission Form: Directorate of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala (DHSE Kerala) has announced the notification for Plus One admissions for the academic year 2022-23. Higher Secondary Centralised Allotment Admission/ Single Window System application submission process will be starting from july. Students seeking admission in Plus One in Kerala can apply on or before — online.
All the aspirants seeking to get admission to Plus One in Kerala can get ready to apply. Admission will be offered on a merit basis. Students who have just completed their class 10th can apply for the admission of Plus One/class IX. In order to get admission in class XI/HS Course, students must apply online. Students seeking admission in HSC can apply through DHSE Kerala official website, dhsekerala.gov.in, or from the HSCAP website, hscap.kerala.gov.in. Students will be given admission to HS 1st year through a Single Window Admission (Ekajalakam) which is also known as HSCAP. Aspirants can apply Kerala HSCAP Plus One admission process online. For more details, check the following article.
Also Check: HSCAP Seat Allotment Result 2022
HSCAP Kerala Plus One Admission 2022 Apply Online – Application Form, Registration Last date
Directorate of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE), Kerala is the education board that offers Higher Secondary (HS) education for the students. DHSE offers HS/Intermediate/Plus 2 courses for the students. Students can get admission to their interested stream in Plus One. Various streams like science, maths, and arts streams will be offered to students. By considering their merit in the previous class the admission will be offered to the students. At the time of application, students can select their preferred colleges and courses through the CAP System. Students can apply for HS admission through the HSCAP system.
Kerala Plus One/Class IX Admission 2022 – Important Info
|Admission procedure||Higher Secondary Centralised Admission Process/ Single Window System|
|Conducting authority||Directorate of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE), Kerala|
|Article category||Application & admission details|
|Class||Plus one (Class XI)|
|Date of issue of application||Available Soon|
|Last Date of Application||Available Soon|
|Official admission portal||hscap.kerala.gov.in|
|DHSE, Kerala website||dhsekerala.gov.in|
Kerala IX Admission Application Form 2022
Students anticipating to get admission in Class IX in Kerala can start applying online at DHSE/HSCAP official websites mentioned here. The application process is going to start on — onwards. Students can fill up the admission application form online. They need to fill up the application form with all the required information and attach the scanned copies of the required documents. After filling up the application form, students need to pay the application fee of Rs 25 online. The admission will be given on the basis of WGPA (Weightage Grade Point Average) of students.
HSCAP Application Fee 2022
Applicants have to pay a processing fee of Rs 25 either online/offline modes.
HSCAP Plus One Admission 2022 Eligibility
Students must have completed/passed their Class X before applying for the Plus One admission. The admission will be given on the basis of merit.
- Students must be Indian Citizen and must be a resident of Kerala State.
- Applicants must have qualified the Class X or SSLC from a recognized board.
- Admission will depend on the WGPA (Weightage Grade Point Average) of the candidates.
- Candidates must have scored minimum specified marks/grades to get admissions to commerce, science and arts stream in the schools of Kerala.
Documents Required For HSCAP Kerala Plus One Admission
- Copy of SSLC/ THSLC/ CBSE Exams should be submitted along with the application
- Club participation certificate
- NTSE certificate
- Dependent on Jawan/ Ex-Servicemen certificate copy
- Certificates of Sports/ Science Fair/ Youth Festival/ IT/ Work Experience need to submit if any. (The student must have participated in the event while studying in 10th STD)
- Copy of swimming certificate from the Panchayat having the seal of Sports Council
HSCAP Kerala Plus one Application Form 2022 – SWS Apply Online (Starts Soon)
- Prospectus -Appendix 3 -Erratum Circular
- District Level / Region Level / State Level : Helpdesk
- Higher Secondary Plus One Admission 2022: Helpdesk Instruction
- Higher Secondary Plus One Admission and Seat Details
Kerala Plus One Seat Allotment 2022
After the application process is completed, the trail allotment has been scheduled on 18th August. Also, the DHSE announced the Plus One 1st allotment starting date as – and the last date as -. Soon, the board will announce the classes commencement date to the applicants once after the seat allotment process is done. Candidates who are keen to apply for Kerala Plus One can check the detailed information of dates from the following table.
Kerala Plus One Admission 2022 – Important Dates
|Plus one Admission/application form||Start Soon|
|Last date to fill the application form||—|
|Plus One Trial allotment 2022 Date||–|
|Date of allotment of seats (1st)||–|
|Last date for 1st Allotment||–|
|Commencement of classes||To Be Notified Soon|
|1st Supplementary Allotment Result||To Be Notified Soon|
|2nd Supplementary Allotment Result||To Be Notified Soon|
Process to fill HSCAP online application form 2022
- Initially visit the official website DHSE HSCAP Kerala, hscap.kerala.gov.in
- On the homepage search for “HSCAP Kerala one plus 2022 admission” link and click on it.
- Go through the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully.
- Select the district.
- Now, fill up the application form with all accurate information.
- Attach all the required documents along with the application form.
- Now, pay the application fee.
- Once go through the application form and verify all the details.
- Download and take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Kerala HSC Plus One Colleges List 2022
|Thiruvananthapuram||Government Girls HSS, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, PIN: 695004|
|Kollam||Government HSS, Vallikeezhu, Kollam PIN: 691003|
|Pathanamthitta||Government HSS, Konni, Pathanamthitta, PIN: 689691|
|Alappuzha||S.N. HSS, Sreekandeshwaram, Poochackal, Alapuzha, PIN: 688526|
|Kottayam||Ithithanam HSS, Malakunnam, Changanacherry, Kottayam PIN: 686535|
|IDUKKI||Government HSS, BISON Valley, IDUKKI PIN: 685565|
|Ernakulam||Government Girls HSS Kochi Ernakulam PIN: 682016|
|THRISSUR||MASM VHSS, VENMANAD, THRISSUR PIN: 680507|
|PALAKKAD||Government HSS, Karimba, Palakkad PIN: 678597|
|KOZHIKKODE||PERAMBRA HSS, Perambra, KOZHIKKODE, PIN: 673525|
|MALAPPURAM||Government HSS, PUTHUPARAMBA, MALAPPURAM, PIN:676501|
|WAYANAD||G.V. H.S.S MANATHAVADI, WAYANAD, PIN: 670645|
|KANNUR||Government Welfare HSS, CHERUKUNNU, Kannur, PIN: 670301|
|KASARAGOD||Government HSS, KAMBALLUR, KASARGODE, PIN: 670511|
HSCAP Plus One Admission Time Table Date Wise
kindly try to understand there are so many application links, its confused stuednts..
And please which Link or app is to be used
from news paper : http://www.hscap.kerala.gov.in (Public ,sws) like that.
i am looking for sslc passed (state sylabus) student
kindly advices as soon as possible..
Plusone application form download