IIIT Basara 2nd Phase Selection List 2020: RGUKT are released IIIT Basara Second Phase Selected Candidates list 2020 at www.rgukt.ac.in. The list of candidates selected for counseling will be displayed on the University website at the same time.
IIIT Basara 2nd Selection List 2020 – RGUKT Second Phase Selected Candidates List for Counseling @ Rgukt.ac.in
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies Applications are invited for admission to the first year of 6-Year Integrated B.Tech program at RGUKT Basar (AP & Telangana State) for the academic year 2020-21. Huge number of candidates are applied for IIIT Basara admissions for the year 2020-21.
Tentative Admission Schedule of RGUKT- Basar for 2020-21:
|1||Date of Notification||12-09-2020|
|2||Issue of Applications (online)||16-09-2020|
|3||Last date for receiving applications (online)||03-10-2020|
|4||Last date for receiving hard copy||06-10-2020|
|5||Announcement of Selection List||20-10-2020|
|5||Announcement of Phase-II Selection List||Update Soon|
IIIT Basara Seat Allotment 2020 Results List -RGUKT Selection List
Intimation to Selected Candidates: The list of candidates selected for counseling will be displayed on the University website www.rgukt.ac.in or www.admissions.rgukt.ac.in. The candidates will also be informed by post, e-mail and SMS message, wherever possible, to the address/mobile number written in the application form.
We are happy to inform that, you have been provisionally selected for counseling for admission into 6 -Year Integrated B.Tech Programme of Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT), Basar for the Academic Year 2020-21
List of Candidates Provisionally Selected for Phase 1 Counseling – Available Now
This is to inform all the provisionally selected for counseling for admission into 6-Year Integrated B.Tech Programme of Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT), Basar, for the Academic Year 2020-21, the following are the Instructions for counseling and requested to read them carefully.
- Report at Venue of counseling i.e., at RGUKT (IIIT) – Basar, Basar Mandal, Nirmal (District), on 24th November at 10:00 AM., along with the original documents / certificates mentioned below, without fail. It is the responsibility of students / parents to make all suitable travel arrangements so as to reach the University by 10:00 AM on the above said date(s).
Admission shall not be given, if the student fails to attend the counseling in person on the above date and time for whatsoever reason. The seat will be allocated to the next best candidate.
- Mere attending the counseling does not guarantee a seat. The admission will be given only if the candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria and pay relevant fee after the verification of original certificates / documents. The selection stands cancelled in case candidate fails to produce the original certificates mentioned below at the time of verification or fail to pay the relevant
III. Documents to be carried:
The candidates shall bring the following documents /certificates in original along with TWO
sets of the Xerox copies.
- Hall Ticket of 10th Class Board
- Grade Sheet of 10th Class Board
- SSC Transfer Certificate (TC) and Conduct Certificate. However, in the event of already taken admission elsewhere, the candidate can be given time to produce TC within two days or latest by11.2020 giving an undertaking to that effect, failing which the admission stands cancelled.
- Study certificates (from 4th class to 10th Class)
- Candidates claiming admission under Non-Local Category have to submit a Residence Certificate as a proof to effect that the candidate have resided in the state for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of study outside the state or either of whose parents have resided in the state for a total period of 10 years excluding period of employment outside the
- Caste/Community certificate issued by the competent authority (Meeseva Only)
- Income Certificate (latest & issued after 04.2020 from Meeseva Only).
- Two photographs each of the candidate and
- A photo copy (Xerox copy) of family Ration Card
- Aadhar UID Card or EID of the candidate (Xerox Copy)
- The candidates who wish to avail bank loan shall bring the following (The loan applications will be available at the bank on the campus):
- Additional four sets of copies of the above certificates
- Employee Identity Card of the parent
- Three months’ salary certificates of the parent (Latest)
- PAN card of Student & Parent
- Ration Card / PAN Card / Voter Id Card /Aadhar Card of the Student and Parent
- Bank account statement of the last six months
- Six photographs of the candidate and four photographs of the Parent/Guardian
- The information on commencement of academic activities will always be notified to the students on the University Hub (portal) at https://hub.rgukt.ac.in and/or on the University website at rgukt.ac.in. The students are advised to regularly keep checking the Hub / Website for all the latest updates.
V. Fee to be paid:
The following is the fee structure for each student who is admitted into 6–Year Integrated B.Tech Programme of the University.
|SL No.||Fee Particulars||SC/ST Categories||Non – SC/ST Categories|
|1.||Registration Fee||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1,000/-|
|2.||Caution Deposit (Refundable)||Rs. 2,000/-||Rs. 2,000/-|
Towards Health Insurance
|Examination Fee (Rs. 500/- Per Semester)||
|5.||Tuition Fee||Rs. 36,000/-||Rs. 36,000/-|
|Total Fee to be paid||Rs. 40,200/-||Rs. 40,700/-|
Note1: Students who are eligible for fee reimbursement as per the stipulated State Government rules need not pay tuition fee of Rs. 36,000/-. But in case, if they are not reimbursed the tuition fee, they shall have to pay the tuition fee before the commencement of Semester-II examination in the academic year in order to permit them to appear for the exam.
Note2: It has been found for the past few years that the fee reimbursed by the Government is not exactly same as the fee prescribed by the University.
Note3: It may be noted that the original certificates, once submitted to the University, will not be given back, in any case, until the completion of the course. Hence, the students shall get a set of scanned copies / Xerox copies with him/her for future use, before the original certificates are submitted to the University.
Final Selectees should pay the required amount of the fee as mentioned above (for those, who eligible for fee reimbursement should pay Rs. 4,700/- and for SC/ST Rs. 4,200/- in the form of the Demand Draft (DD) in favour of “The Director, RGUKT, Basar” from any nationalized bank payable at Basar. The DD can also be drawn at our Campus on the same day of the counseling for which the service will be made available by the State Bank of India, IIIT Campus Basar branch).
- For further information, the candidates, provisionally selected for counseling may contact on 9573001992 or 6304893876 or 6309752756 from 09:00AM to 05:00PM, during working days.
- The candidates selected for admission shall be prepared to go through the intensive learning programme at the RGUKT, and will have a fruitful learning time leading to a bright career.
- The candidates selected for admission need to sign a declaration concerning the rules and regulations of the RGUKT at the time of
Note: This selection is for counseling and as such does not guarantee admission to the course. Admission to the course will be given subject to verification of all your original documents and fulfillment of the eligibility criteria. In case of any tie exists among the candidates, the seat will be allocated on the priority order followed by RGUKT Admission Rules.
IIIT Basara Counseling Procedure:
a) The candidates selected for counseling shall report in person at RGUKT – Basar, Nirmal District in Telangana State for verification of original certificates / documents and the details provided in the application form.
b) Counseling and selection for admission in respect of candidates belonging to the Special Categories like Physically Handicapped (PH), Children of Armed Personnel (CAP), NCC and Sports will be conducted at RGUKT- Basar.
Admission to the first year of 6-Year Integrated Engineering course in the University will be granted only after satisfactory verification and scrutiny of the details mentioned in the application and the original certificates / documents submitted by the candidate at the counseling center. Mere selection for counseling and verification of certificates / documents will not guarantee admission to the candidate.
Helpline Numbers & e-mail address:
Mobile: 8309894387 or 7989682613 (Between 9.30 AM and 5.30 PM, all working days)