IIIT Basara Counselling Dates 2019: The list of short listed candidates for counseling leading to admission to 6 Year Integrated B.Tech course in Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT), Basar is released on 15th June, 2019 at 3:00PM Conference Hall, RGUKT Basar. The selection for the academic year 2019-20 has been made in accordance with Presidential Order, in concurrence with the amended Statute-13(3) of RGUKT Act and the direction of the Government which provides the addition of deprivation score (DS) of 0.4 to the X class GPA of the applicants from non-residential Government schools including Zilla Parishad and Municipal Schools.
IIIT Basara Counselling 2019 Dates – RGUKT Basar Phase I Rank Wise Counseling Schedule
Eligibility for Admission:
1. Candidates should have passed SSC (10th class) or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Governments of Telangana State & AP State and conducted in 2019 in first attempt.
2. Candidates should not have completed 18 years of age as on 31.12.2019, (21 years in case of students belonging to SC and ST categories).
3. International students shall be of Indian Nationality / Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
1. Admissions will be based on merit in the Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject in 10th class. A deprivation score of 0.4 shall be added to the 10th class GPA of applicants from non-residential Government.
2. In case of a tie in GPA score, it will be resolved by adopting the following options in that sequence:
- a. higher grade in Mathematics,
- b. higher grade in General Science,
- c. higher grade in English,
- d. higher grade in Social Studies,
- e. higher grade in Language-I,
- f. older candidate as per the Date of Birth,
- g. lowest random number obtained from the hall ticket number.
3. If the tie is resolved with any of the check in the chronological order mentioned above, the next option(s) will not be checked.
The claim of registered applicants whose GPA has been further improved in recounting / re-verification process of SSC results, may be considered under waiting list upon submission of their improved grade sheet and certificates on or before 22nd June 2019.
Tentative Admission Schedule of RGUKT- for AY 2019-20:
|1||Announcement of Selection List||15-06-2019|
|2||Counseling & Admissions for NRI & Other States(Global)||19-06-2019|
|3||Counseling at RGUKT Basar Phase I (S.No 1 to 800)||25-06-2019|
|4||Counseling at RGUKT Basar Phase I (S.No 801 to 1404)||26-06-2019|
|5||Certificate Verification for PH at RGUKT Basar||27-06-2019|
|6||Announcement of Phase-II Selection List||28-06-2019|
|7||Counseling for NCC at RGUKT Basar||29-06-2019|
|8||Counseling for CAP at RGUKT Basar||29-06-2019|
|9||Counseling for PH at RGUKT Basar||01-07-2019|
|10||Counseling & Admissions at RGUKT Basar – Phase II||03-07-2019|
|11||Counseling for unfilled seats of Global category||04-07-2019|
|12||Reporting of P1 Students||06-07-2019|
|13||Orientation & Commencement of Classes||08-07-2019|
Note: *Dates are subjected to change without much advance intimation.
In response to our Admission Notification for 1500 seats issued on 26.04.2019 for admission into 6 –year integrated B.Tech course, Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) has received application as following:
1. Total number of applications received: 35763
2. Total number of valid applications (master data base) : 34217
a. From Local students : 32401
b. From Non-Local (AP) students : 1816
3. From the students of run Schools : 18038
4. From the students of Private Schools : 17725
5. Other States – Global (Other than TS & AP) 59
6. International / NRI students 1
7. Students willing to join in unfilled seats of Global category : 7203
8. From the students who claimed reservation under various categories
|Total number of applications received|
9. The merit details of the applicants are as mentioned below after adding DS:
- Applicants with below 0 GPA : 4814
- Applicants with 5 GPA to 10 GPA : 15027
- Applicants with 10 GPA and above : 7502
Some salient features of this year’s selections for counseling are as follows:
- The selections for the counseling have been made to a total of 1404 seats excluding those meant for special categories like Physically Challenged, CAP, NCC and Sport
- The selections for counseling for the Special Categories total of 96 seats will be made separat
- The ratio of Girls and Boys among those selected is 68 : 32
- The following table shows the caste wise cutoff
The following table shows the district wise representation.
|SI. No.||Name of the District||Number of Students Selected|
|30||Jogulamba – Gadwal||2|
For more details visit the University website : http://admissions.rgukt.ac.in
Sir I am touheed I got 9.3 in ssc examination I am BC-E sir give me a in 2nd phase in IIIT basara
Sir I have studied in private school but under the control of government the government paid all my fees and given all facilities to us I got 9.7 iam a BAS candidate iam sc caste person sir
SIR I'M RAGHU MY SSC GPA (9.7)MY CASTE IS (ST)MY FAMILY IS VERY POOR GIVE CHANCE OF ME MY CASTE ST RESERVATION TO GIVE 2ND PHASE OF SEAT IN IIIT
OK THANKS SIR
sir I'm raghu I get 9.7 ssc exams I'm ST sir give seat 2nd phase iiit basara
I got 9.7 …I studied in model school ,,bc-a
Will I have a seat in iiit in 2nd counsling
i get 9.2 GPA in zphs boys pochampalli bc-b