IIT Hyderabad Staff Recruitment 2020: IITH invites online applications for various categories of non-teaching posts at recruitment.iith.ac.in.
IIT Hyderabad Staff Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online 152 Non Teaching Posts
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH) is one of the second generation IITs established by the Government of India. IITH has a unique holistic educational ecosystem. The foundation of IITH is based on research and innovation.
IIT Hyderabad Staff Recruitment 2020 – Details
|Name of Board||IIT Hyderabad|
|Total Vacancies||152 Non Teaching posts|
|LAST DATE FOR APPLICATION IS||17 FEBRUARY 2020|
|Address||Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad Kandi, Sangareddy – 502285 Telangana, INDIA|
IIT Hyderabad invites Online applications from Indian Nationals for the following posts:
Post, category, qualifications, experience, knowledge, etc. for the posts are available at official notification.
Apply Online For IIT Hyderabad Staff Recruitment 2020
1. Candidates are required to submit ONLINE applications only. OFFLINE applications, if submitted, will be summarily rejected.
2. Online mode of applications can be accessed through the link: recruitment.iith.ac.in
3. Please read ‘General Instructions’ to the candidates on the inline application portal carefully.
4. Candidates will be short-listed for Test/Interview on the basis of the information provided by them in their online applications. They must ensure that such information is true. If at any subsequent stage or at the time of Test/Interview any information given by them or any claim made by them in their online applications is found to be false, their candidature will be liable to be rejected
5. Calling a candidate for test/interview merely indicates that it is felt that he/she with others may be suitable for the post and conveys no assurance whatsoever that he/she will be recommended or selected or his/her conditions specified in the application will be accepted.
6. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for written / skill test / interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications, level and relevance of experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement and other academic achievements. The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons therefore.
7. Applications will be summarily rejected if all the relevant certificates are not uploaded as per the instructions. 8. The Institute has a right to decide the mode of screening and testing the applicant for shortlisting and selection.
9. Interim correspondence will not be entertained and replied to.
10. Candidates should satisfy themselves, before applying, that they possess at least the minimum essential qualifications, knowledge, and experience laid down in the advertisement.
11. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of offer of appointment, the Institute reserves the right to withdraw/cancel/modify any communication made to the candidates.
12. The Institute reserves the right not to fill up any or all advertised posts, cancel the advertisement in whole or in part without assigning any reason and the decision of the Institute in this regard shall be final
13. Any legal dispute arises out of the advertisement may be challenged in the high court of Telangana
14. Candidates, who has to submit through proper channel, are requested to apply online which will be treated as an Advance Copy, and are required to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of selection process.
15. Educational qualifications prescribed in this advertisement must have been obtained from a recognized Board/Council/University/Institute.
16. First Class degree/post graduate degree/diploma means and implies 60% marks or an equivalent CGPA in a grade point scale, wherever grading system is followed.
17. Where ever 55% of the marks is specified, or an equivalent CGPA in a grade point scale, wherever grading system is followed, is also accepted.
18. BE/BTech should be of 4 years duration, Diploma must be of 3 years duration.
19. ‘Years of Experience’ wherever prescribed is the minimum years of experience required and candidates with longer years of experience may also apply.
20. ‘Relevant experience’ means experience related to the area of the post advertised. Screening Committee will determine relevancy of experience and its decision will be final.
21. Last date of closing of online application is 17.02.2020, 05.00 p.m.