Indian Army BSc Nursing Application Form 2020: Indian Army has released the application form for B.Sc Nursing 4 year Graduate Degree course, which is going to commence from 2020. Aspirants interested to join Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services can proceed applying for the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing course. Students seeking admission B.SC Nursing and having the eligibility criteria of 10+2 with PCB are eligible to apply for the Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 entrance exam. The application form is available to apply for the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test is available on the Indian Army official website, Joinindianarmy.nic.in. Interested aspirants seeking to compete for the test can apply online from 14th November to 2nd December. The entrance examination will be held somewhere in April 2020. Meanwhile, the applicants can prepare well for the examination to give their best in it. Students aspiring to apply the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing entrance examination can check various details about the application form, application process, eligibility criteria, and other details from this article.
Indian Army BSc Nursing Application Form 2020, Apply Online @ Joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army invites applications from aspirants seeking to join Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services every year. The entrance examination will be performed to allot admissions to suitable candidates. Based on the merit shown in the entrance examination, the admission will be offered in Army colleges. Aspirants interested to join Indian Army colleges can check various details from the official notification before applying for the B.Sc Nursing examination 2020. The application process is open now for the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing admission test 2020. Interested and eligible aspirants can utilize this opportunity and apply for the entrance test.
Indian Army B.SC Nursing Application Form 2020 – Important Details
|Name of the Organization||Indian Army|
|Category||B.Sc Nursing Application form 2020|
|Online application form for Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 Entrance exam||14 November 2019|
|Last date to submit the Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 Application Form||02 December 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||03rd week of March 2020|
|Indian Army BSc Nursing Entrance 2020 exam date||April 2020|
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The student should have passed 10+2 exam with PCB by obtaining 50% marks
- Age of the applicants should be between 17-25 years
- Only Female Indian nationals can apply
- Students who pass the eligibility examination in the private study are not eligible.
Applicants must have to pay an application fee of Rs 150 towards the application fee. The fee can be paid online through debit card/credit card/net banking systems.
Indian Army B.SC Nursing Application 2020 – Required Documents
Applicants have to have the following documents to apply the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing entrance test 2020.
- Matriculation certificate
- Class 10th certificate
- Class 12th marks sheet
- An active and valid email id
- Scanned images of the candidate’s photo and signature
- An active mobile number
- Details of Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card
- Scanned Passport Size photograph with 5kb to 20kb file size and scanned signature with 5kb to 10kb file size.
Note: The applicants have to follow the passport photo and signature specifications as mentioned in the official notification. If any of the application with violating photograph/signature will not be considered by the authorities. Once go through Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Official Notification 2020 for more clarification.
How to Fill Up the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020
Candidates seeking to apply for the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing entrance test 2020 must have to visit the official website, Joinindianarmy.nic.in and fill up the application form from 14th November to 20 December 2019. The application form is presently open for the applicants.
Details to be filled in Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020
- Candidate’s name
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Marital status
- Mobile number
- Email id
- City/ town/ village
- Pin code
- District name
Educational qualification details
- Year of passing 10th board
- Year of passing 11th/ 12th board in 1st attempt
- Marks obtained in PCBE in class 12th
- NCC ‘C’ certificate, if available
- Dependent certificate, if applicable
How to Apply for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2020
Step 1: Initially, the applicants have to register with the Indian Army portal, Joinindianarmy.nic.in with valid email id, password, phone number, and other required details.
Step 2: Registered aspirants can fill up the B.SC nursing entrance test application form with all the required details.
Step 3: Applicants have to pay the requisite application fee in preferred formats.
Step 1: Register Online
- Visit the Indian Army portal, Joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on register online.
- Provide the required details like name, father/ guardian name, mother’s name, date of birth, aadhaar/ enrollment number, email id, and mobile number.
- Tick on the checkbox for declaration and then click on the “Submit” button.
- After submitting the registration details, an OTP is sent to candidates at their registered email id.
- Enter the OTP in the specified field and then click on the “Submit” button.
Step 2: Fill in Details in the application form
- Click on the application form and fill it with required details such as personal, educational, communication, and other required details.
- Upload the required scanned copies of documents, signature, and photograph.
- Click on the “Save & Continue” button to proceed to the next tab.
- After the completion of filling up the application form, applicants can preview the application form once to make sure all the details are correct.
Step 3: Pay the Application Fee
- After submitting the above details, candidates will receive a reference number.
- Pay the application fee online using any of the mentioned payment modes.
- After paying the application fee, log in to your account again and enter your DU number given by the bank to choose the test center for the written test.
- Click on the Submit button to complete the application.
- Finally, take a print out of the completed application form for future reference.
- 1 Indian Army BSc Nursing Application Form 2020, Apply Online @ Joinindianarmy.nic.in