ISC 12th Result 2019: CISCE Class XII Results Name wise, School wise Download from www.cisce.org. The Council for Indian school certificate examination board will be declared the ISC 12th Class Exam 2019 results will be announced in Month of May .
ISC 12th Result 2019 – CISCE Board 12th Class (XII) Results Name Wise @ www.cisce.org
The results of the Class X (ICSE) & Class XII (ISC) Year 2019 Examinations will be declared in Month May 2019. The results of the ICSE and ISC 2019 Examinations will be made available through the CAREERS Portal of the Council, the Website of the Council and through SMS. The schools can access the results by logging into the CAREERS Portal of the Council using he Principal’s login ID and password.
Details of ISC Exam Results 2019:
|Name of the Conducting Board||CISCE (Council for The Indian School Certificate Examinations)|
|Name of the Exam||ISC 12th Exams 2019|
|Category||CISCE 12th Class Results 2019|
|Date of Issuing ICSE 12th Exam Results||May, 2019|
Check Here : ISC 12th Result 2019 – Available Soon
- Enter the Course Code, Candidate UID, Index number and the Captcha.
- Click on the Show Result button to get the results.
- Click on the Print Result button to get the Print .
- To get ICSE Results 2019 on your Mobile SMS ICSE<Space><Unique Id> to 09248082883.
- To get ISC Results 2019 on your Mobile SMS ISC<Space><Unique Id> to 09248082883.
Steps to be followed for accessing results:
1. After logging into the CAREERS portal click on the tile ‘Examination System’.
2. On the Menu Bar click on ‘ICSE’ for accessing the ICSE 2019 Examination Results or on ‘ISC’ for accessing the ISC 2019 Examination Results.
3. From ICSE/ISC menu, click on ‘Reports’.
4. Click on ‘Result Tabulation’ to View/Print the School’s Result Tabulation.
5. You may also click on the ‘Comparison Table’ to View/Print the same.
In case of any doubt the Schools can contact the CISCE helpdesk at email@example.com or all 022-67226106.
Individual candidates can access the results by logging into the Council’s website – ww.cisce.org or www.results.cisce org
Steps to be followed for accessing results on Council’s website
1. After logging into the Council’s website, click on the link ‘Results 2019’.
2. For accessing the ICSE / ISC 2019 Examination results, a candidate may select ISC or ICSE, as applicable, from the Course option.
3. For accessing the ICSE 2019 Examination Results, the candidate needs to enter his/her Unique ID, Index No. and CAPTCHA as shown on the screen.
4. For accessing the ISC 2019 Examination Results, the candidate needs to enter his/her Unique ID, Index No. and CAPTCHA as shown on the screen.
5. The instructions to view the results are provided on the results web page. The user may follow the same.
The results of individual candidates can also be received through SMS.
Steps to be followed for receiving the results through SMS:
1. For receiving the ICSE 2019 Examination Results through SMS. the candidate needs to type his/her Unique ID in the following way, in the ‘New Message’ box:
ICSE 1234567 (Seven Digit Unique ID)
2. Similarly, for receiving the ISC 2019 Examination Results through SMS, the candidate needs to enter his/her Unique ID in the following way in the New Message’ box:
ISC 1234567 (Seven Digit Unique ID)
3. Send the message to the number: 09248082883
4. The result will be displayed in the following format:
SHASHANK TIWARI ENG-98, HIN-87, HCG-95, MAT-98, SCI-90, CTA-100, SUPW-A, PCA
Recheck: The Council has made a provision for the candidates to apply for recheck directly through the Council’s website www.cisce.org. In addition, the provision of applying for recheck of the results by the Head of the School through the CAREERS Portal is also available. The online module for submitting the request for recheck of the results will remain open for ONLY SEVEN DAYS from the day of the declaration of the results. (From 14Th May 2019 till 21E May 2019).
DigiLocker: The Council shall make the digitally signed copies of the Statement of Marks and Pass Certificate available for the candidates taking the ICSE and ISC Examinations through the DigiLocker facility established by the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY), Government of India. In addition, candidates taking the ISC Examination will also be provided with digitally signed copies of the Migration Certificate. The digitally signed documents shall be available after 48 hours of the Publication of Results through the DigiLocker.
Signing up for DigiLocker (digilocker.gov.in) is easy – all you need is a mobile number. The mobile number will be authenticated by sending an OTP (one-time password) followed by selecting a username and password. This will create the DigiLocker account. After the DigiLocker account is successfully created, one can download the digitally signed documents issued by the CISCE.
About CISCE Board: CISCE Board is known as the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination which was established on 3rd November 1958. The Board is having its head quarter in Delhi, India and English as the official language. CISCE Board has divided its 10th and 12th respectively name as ICSE and ISC. CISCE Board mission is providing the valuable education with today’s upgraded technologies. The Board is catering the needs of the students also giving the freedom to the students for new experience with new ideas.