JEE Mains Hall Ticket 2020 is Available for download at jeemain.nta.nic.in. Candidates must download the JEE Main Admit Card 2020 to appear for the Joint Entrance Examination. Candidates, who have registered for JEE Main 2020 and have submitted Application Form, are eligible to download the Admit Card of JEE Main 2020. Check step-by-step procedure for the JEE Main 2020 Hall Ticket download from below links. Admission criteria to Undergraduate Engineering Programs at NITs, IIITs, Other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions, Institutions funded by participating State Governments, and other Institutions shall include the performance in the class 12/equivalent qualifying Examination and in the Joint Entrance Examination.
JEE Mains Hall Ticket 2020 (Released) – Download JEE Main Admit Card @ jeemain.nta.nic.in
ADMIT CARD FOR JEE (Main) 2020 Examination
The National Testing Agency will be conducting the January, Joint Entrance Examination (Main) – 2020 in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode at different centres located in 233 cities throughout the country and abroad from 6th January 2020 to 9th January 2020.
The Admit Cards of candidates (who have paid the fees) have been uploaded on the JEE website: jeemain.nta.nic.in . The candidates are advised to download their admit card of January JEE (Main) – 2020 and go through the instructions contained therein as well as in the Information Bulletin. In case any applicant is not able to download his/her Admit card, he/she may send email to email@example.com The candidates may note that no Admit Card will be sent by post. Admit Cards have been withheld in case of Candidates who have filled in multiple Application forms. They are advised to contact NTA.
Download JEE Main 2020 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Name wise
Candidates can download their Admit Card for JEE Main 2020 from 06th December. Only students who have registered for JEE Main 2020 will be eligible to download the JEE 2020 Hall Ticket. To download Admit Card of JEE Main 2020, candidates must log in to enter their JEE Main 2020 login using Application No and Password. Candidates have to verify the details and click on the download option to avail the Joint Entrance Examination Main 2019 Admit Card. Candidates can print the JEE Main 2020 Admit Card after downloading it. In case of any discrepancy in the details, candidates have to immediately contact the JEE Main authorities. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the JEE Main 2020 exam without a valid JEE Main 2020 Admit Card. Candidates are required to carry a the copy of the document specified below along with the Admit Card of JEE Main to the exam hall.
JEE Main 2020 Admit Card Dates
JEE Main Admit Card Date: According to information mentioned in JEE Main 2020 information brochure the admit card will be released and made available the examination authority CBSE from Released From 6th December. The table given below shows the important dates pertaining to JEE Main 2019 admit card.
|JEE Main Admit Card Events||Dates|
|JEE Main Admit Card 2020 Release Date||6th december|
|Last date to download Hall Ticket of JEE Main 2020||Until the exam day|
|JEE Main 2020 exam dates||Between January 6th to 11th, 2020|
Download JEE Main Admit Card 2020 (Available Now)
How To Download JEE Mains Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2020?
First Go to JEE main 2020 Official web site jeemain.nta.nic.in. Then Follow given below steps:
1. JEE mains log in: Candidate have to log in using their JEE Main 2020 Application Number and date of birth
2. Admit Card: The JEE Main 2020 Admit Card will be displayed with all details of the candidate.
3. User Verification Process: Candidates must check and verify that all the details mentioned in the Admit card of JEE Main 2020 are correct else they have to contact the JEE Main authorities immediately.
4. After Verification completed, Click on the Download JEE main Admit card Button.
5. Candidates can print the JEE Main 2020 Admit Card using the print option.
JEE Main 2020: Guidelines to Candidates
Please check the Admit Card carefully for your Name, Paper, Date of Birth, Gender, Test Centre Name, City, State Code of Eligibility and Category. In case of any discrepancy, communicate to JEE (Main) Secretariat immediately for necessary action.
2. The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidate subject to his/her satisfying the eligibility conditions.
3. Candidates are advised to reach the venue at least 2½ hours before the examination so as to complete the frisking and registration formalities well before the time.Registration desk will be closed 05 minutes prior to the examination.
4. The candidate must show, on demand, the Admit Card for admission in the examination room/hall. A candidate who does not possess the Admit Card issued by the Board shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
5. The candidates claiming the relaxation under PwD category must carry with them the copy PwD certificate in the prescribed format (Appendix 9) issued by the Competent Authority.
6. No candidate, under any circumstances, will be allowed to enter the Examination Centre after the commencement of the examination.
7. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
8. The candidate should ensure that the question paper available on the computer is as per his/her choice of medium. In case, the question paper is in medium other than his/her choice, the same may be brought to the notice of the Invigilator concerned.
9. No Candidate will be allowed to carry any baggage inside the Examination Centre.JEE Apex Board will not be responsible for any belongings stolen or lost at the premises.
10. Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, Calculators, Docu Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, bits of papers, mobile phone, pager or any other device, except the Admit Card, identity proof, document as required under point no. 5 of para 7.1inside the Examination Room/Hall. If any candidate is in possession of any of the above items, his/her candidature will be treated as unfair means and his/her current examination will be cancelled & he/she will also be debarred for future examination(s) & the equipment will be seized.
11. Smoking and eating is strictly prohibited in the examination room.
12. Tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks are not allowed to be taken into the examination rooms during examination hours.
13. Approach the CentreSuperintendent/Invigilator in the room for any technical assistance, first aid emergency or any other information during the course of examination.
14. No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator concerned, will leave his/her seat or Examination Room until the full duration of the paper. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as instructed by the Centre Superintendent/Invigilators.
15. For any queries or issues regarding computer based examination, the candidates may contact on toll free Call Centre No. which will be available on JEE (Main) website later on.
Candidates must read the instructions carefully…All The Best
- 1 JEE Mains Hall Ticket 2020 (Released) – Download JEE Main Admit Card @ jeemain.nta.nic.in