Up POlytechnic Entrance Test 2019 Application Form Registration: Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh has recently made an announcement regarding the JEECUP Entrance test 2019. As per the announcement, UPJEE (UP Joint Entrance Examination) will be held on 28th April 2019. Aspirants seeking to apply for UPJEE 2019 can start filling up the online application forms from 20th December 2018 onwards. Students wishing to get admission in Polytechnic/Diploma courses in the state of UP will have to qualify the JEECUP Entrance test initially. Candidates who cleared the exam with a good score will get admission into engineering, technology courses. Candidates seeking to check more details of eligibility criteria, application process, and more details from this article.
JEECUP 2019 Application Form – Apply Online (UP Polytechnic), Exam Dates, Registration
Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE) annually organizes JEECUP (Joint Entrance Examination Council of UP) examination for aspirants seeking to get admissions in Polytechnic courses in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Candidates those have qualified their 10th class examination are eligible to attempt this state level entrance test. The students will get admission into polytechnic courses strictly based on their rank. While offering the admissions, the preference will be given in chronological order. Candidates securing the best ranks will be given admission in polytechnic. engineering, diploma and other courses.
JEECUP/ Up Polytechnic Entrance Test Application Form 2019 – Important Details
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE)|
|Name of the Exam||UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam (JEECUP)|
|Date of the Examination||28th April 2019|
|Category||JEECUP Application form 2019|
|Starting Date to apply||20th December 2018|
|Last Date to apply||28th February 2019|
JEECUP 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Students who are applying for JEECUP 2019 Entrance test must have suitable eligibility standards as mentioned in the table.
|Engineering & Technology Diploma||10th or equivalent exam appearing or passed with 35% marks.|
|Agriculture Engineering||10th or equivalent exam appearing or passed with 35% marks.|
Agriculture subject in 12th standard.
|Diploma in Pharmacy||10+2 passed with Physics & Chemistry (compulsory subjects) with Mathematics/Biology.|
|Fashion Design, Home science, and Textile design and engineering||High School passed with at least 35% marks.|
|Post Graduate Diploma course||Graduation in any stream (both passed or appearing candidates)|
JEECUP Application Fee
Students applying for JEECUP examination must have to pay the application fee using online/offline modes.
- 300/- for general & OBC candidates.
- 200/- for SC & ST candidates
- Online: Pay using any debit/credit cards.
- Offline: Pay through e-challan in SBI Bank.
How to apply for JEECUP 2019 Online Registration?
- Interested and eligible students need to visit the JEECUP official website jeecup.nic.in or click below links.
- Candidates must have to register with the website using the user id and password.
- Students also have to give their Aadhar card details while filling up the registering.
- Candidates have to fill up the JEECUP Application form with all correct details.
- Pay the application fee through online/offline.
- Attach the required certificates, photograph, and scanned signature.
- Finally, check the application form clearly and click on submit button.
- The application acknowledgment will be sent to the student’s email/SMS.
- Take a printout of it and keep it safe.
JEECUP 2019 Online Application Form For Group A – Apply Here