JK Bank Banking Associate Admit Card 2021 Download: Jammu and Kashmir Bank has scheduled the banking associate written test on 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 9th, 10th, 17th, 24th and 31st January 2021. All the aspirants applied for JK bank banking associate and other posts can get ready for the written test round as the exam dates near. Before going to attend the examination, the contenders must download the JK Bank banking associate admit card.
The JK bank has announced that the hall ticket will be released on 15th December. Hence the contenders can get ready to download, print, and keep the hall tickets safe to carry to the examination. Exam call letters are presently accessible to download on JK Bank’s official website, jkbank.com. Competitors have to carry the hall ticket/admit card/call letter as a must to the examination. The examination officer will let the candidates to proceed with the examination only after verifying the hall tickets. Hence the competitors are advised to carry the hall tickets as a must while going to the examination. For more details about the JK bank banking associate hall ticket downloading process, exam instructions, and other details competitors can refer to the following article.
JK Bank Banking Associate Admit Card 2020-21 – Download Call Letter/Hall ticket
Jammu and Kashmir Bank Limited is one of the well-established organizations of the state. The JK Bank has recently released the notification for 1500 banking associate posts. Many of the interested and eligible aspirants have applied for JK Bank Banking Associate posts within the scheduled application dates. Candidates will be shortlisted through the written test and interview rounds. The JK Bank will offer the banking associate posts for the merit candidates who qualify the selection rounds with good merit.
JK Bank Banking Associate Hall Ticket 2020 – Important Details
|Organization Name||Jammu And Kashmir Bank|
|Post Name||Banking Associates|
|Total Vacancies||1500 Posts|
|Exam Date||1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 9th, 10th, 17th, 24th and 31st January 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||Released|
Download JK Bank banking associate call letter 2020 at jkbank.com
All the applicants who had applied for JK Bank banking associate posts can download the admit cards from the official website, jkbank.com from 15th December onwards. On the admit card one can check their exam date, timings, exam center details, and other information. As the hall ticket is the most required document, all the aspirants are informed to download the admit cards as soon as possible when the download link is activated. Competitors appearing in the Banking associate test in Jammu and Kashmir can download the admit card as soon as possible and can go through the details from it.
- Registration number
- Name of the Candidate
- Address of the candidate
- Date of Exam
- The venue of the Exam
- Duration of the examination
- Name of the Exam
- Reporting time of the exam
- Roll number
- Scanned photograph
- Space for Signature & thumb impression of the Candidate
- Space for pasting photograph
Once after downloading, check all the details from the admit card. If anything printed wrong, the contenders can approach the JK Bank Helpline number/email for necessary corrections. Do not forget to carry the admit card while going to the examination. Also, the contenders need to carry any of the valis identity proof Xerox Copy of,
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID card
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Or any other valid Photo-Identity copy
JK Bank Associate Selection Process
The JK Bank will select the suitable candidates through merit in Written test round and document verification rounds.
JK Bank banking Associate/ Clerk Exam Pattern 2020
- Total Number of Questions: 100 objective-type questions
- English Language: 30 questions of 30 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 35 questions of 35 Marks
- Reasoning Ability: 35 questions of 35 Marks
- Duration of the Examination: Each section will be given 20 minutes to complete the test.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
How to download JK Bank Clerk Hall Ticket 2020
- Candidates applied for Clerk/banking associate posts can visit the JK Bank Bank official website, jkbank.com to download the hall ticket.
- After visiting the page, search for the ‘JK Bank Bank Clerk Hall ticket 2020 download’ link.
- Click on the link and enter the necessary details like user id, password etc. and tap on the submit button.
- The JK Bank Bank banking associate Call Letter gets downloaded on to the page.
- Check the details of examination venue, date, timings and other details from the hall tickets.
- And take a printout of the hall ticket to carry it to the examination.