AP Government has introduced Jnana Bhumi AP Students scholarship to provide assistance for students seeking higher education. Students can register with the Jnana Bhumi official portal, jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in to avail the scholarship from the AP Government. Here we have given the complete information about Jnana Bhumi AP Students scholarship, registration process, contact numbers and other information.
Jnana Bhumi AP Students Scholarship Application Renewal/ Fresh Web Portal @ jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh CM, N Chandrababu Naidu said, “State youth must study higher education and should engage in the development of the state. The economic and social inequalities should not be the barriers for students to reach high levels in their lives. To provide equal opportunity for every student we are providing Jnana Bhumi portal.”
The Andhra Pradesh State Government has introduced Jnana Bhumi Scholarship scheme to promote the educational standards in the state. Through registering with the site students can get the aid to continue their education. Students can check the complete terms and conditions from the Jnana Bhumi scholarship portal.
And also, the colleges in the state of AP have to register with the Jnana Bhumi scholarship portal and upload the information of student’s admissions, academics and attendance information to the portal. With this, the students can get the fee reimbursement facility. Students belongs to various universities or colleges can get the scholarship for their academics. Students seeking the financial aid to continue higher studies can utilise this Jnana Bhumi scholarship scheme. Call to 1100 to know more information about the AP Jnana Bhumi Scholarship scheme.
Post Metric Scholarship for Students – Requirements
· Students has no need to register with APePASS
· To avail the Jnana Bhumi Post metric scholarship students have to submit their mobile number and e-mail ID
· Students who are renewing their scholarships can change their mobile number and e-mail ID during the verification of biometric.
· Students have to link their back account with Aadhaar.
Post Metric Scholarship for New Registrations:
· During the time of admissions students have to attach the scholarship application
· Scholarship application form is available in all district welfare offices, banks and official website
· Essential documents for applying for scholarship
- · Aadhaar card
· Mobile number and E-mail ID
· Cast certificate number
· Student bank pass book first-page copy
· Income certificate number
· White Ration card number
· Students must save the copy of application