JNTUA 1-2 Results 2018: JNTUA B.Tech 1-2 Sem (R15) Regular/Supply Exam Results May 2018 are declared at jntuaresults.azurewebsites.net. Students May Check their JNTUA 1-2 R15 results from below links.
JNTUA B.Tech 1-2 Sem (R15) Regular/Supply Exam Results May 2018
JNTU anantapur has announced B.Tech I year II Semester (R15) Regular/Supply Examination Results May 2018. Students can check their results from jntua official result portal. Actually JNTUA has conducted 1-2 Sem Regular and Supplementary Examinations in the month of May for R15 Regulation Students. So many students wrote these exams and eagerly waiting for result date. The university has conducted the 1-2 semester exams from 21st May to 30th May, 2018 And the candidates, who had appeared for the exam, must be waiting for the results since then. Thousands of the students have appeared for the exams.
JNTUA 1-2 Results 2018 Information:
|Name of the University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur|
|Name of the Exam||JNTUA B.Tech/ B.pharm 1-2 Sem (R15) Regular/Supply May 2018|
JNTUA 1-2 Sem Supply Results 2018
The results of following B.Tech Exam 2018 are declared on September at official website. After declared the result, the sheets have been sent to respective college principals. Students concerned are requested to contact their college principals for knowing the results.
- Results of B.Tech I Year II Semester (R15) Regular and Supplementary Examinations May 2018
Click on the below links to know their results:
The candidates who wish to apply for recounting of theory external marks / challenge valuation / photocopy of answer script should submit the requisitions to their Principals along with the attested statement of marks with necessary fee on or before:
- There is no recounting for laboratory external
- The processing fee for recounting (non-refundable) for each theory external is Rs.100/-
- The fee for challenge valuation is Rs. 10,000/- per subject
- The fee for photo copy of answer scripts is Rs. 1500/- per subject
Steps to check JNTUA 1-2 Regular/Supply Results 2018 at jntuaresults.azurewebsites.net
- Log on to the official website: jntuaresults.azurewebsites.net
- Click on the exam link
- Enter the details like hall ticket number, captcha and click on ‘Get Results’
- The results will be displayed
- Check the result and take a print out for further reference
The State Government of Andhra Pradesh through A.P. Govt. Act No.30 of 2008 has separated the erstwhile JNTU into four different Universities viz., JNT University Anantapur, JNT University Kakinada, JNT University Hyderabad and JNA&FA University Hyderabad.