JNTUA 1-2 Results 2019: JNTUA B.Tech 1-2 Sem (R15) Regular/Supply Results May/June 2019 declared at jntuaresults.ac.in. Students may check their JNTUA 1-2 R15 results from links given below.
JNTUA B.Tech 1-2 Sem (R15) Regular/Supply Results May/June 2019
JNTU Anantapur has announced B.Tech I year II Semester (R15) Regular/Supply Examination Results May/June 2019. Students can check their results from jntua official result portal. Actually JNTUA has conducted 1-2 Sem Regular/Supplementary Examinations in the month of May/June for R15 Regulation Students. So many students wrote these exams and eagerly waiting for result date. The university has conducted the 1-2 semester exams from 28th May to 7th June, 2019 And the candidates, who had appeared for the exam, must be waiting for the results since then. Thousands of the students have appeared for the exams.
JNTUA 1-2 Results 2019 Information:
|Name of the University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur|
|Name of the Exam||JNTUA B.Tech 1-2 Sem (R15) Regular/Supply Exams May/June 2019|
|Status||Released on 20th Sept|
JNTUA 1-2 Results 2019 @ jntuaresults.ac.in
The results of following B.Tech Exam 2019 are declared on September at official website. After declared the result, the sheets have been sent to respective college principals. Students concerned are requested to contact their college principals for knowing the results.
- Results of B.Tech I Year II Semester (R15) Regular/Supplementary Examinations 2019
JNTUA 1-2 R15 Results 2019
We are providing the step by step procedure to download your results. Here also provide you the information regarding the regular and supplementary examination results available status.
JNTUA B.Tech 1-2 Sem R15 Results 2019 – Released
The candidates who wish to apply for recounting of theory external marks / challenge valuation / photocopy of answer script should submit the requisitions to their Principals along with the attested statement of marks with necessary fee on or before: Not yet Released.
- There is no recounting for laboratory external
- The processing fee for recounting (non-refundable) for each theory external is Rs.100/-
- The fee for challenge valuation is Rs. 10,000/- per subject
- The fee for photo copy of answer scripts is Rs. 1500/- per subject
Steps to check JNTUA 1-2 Results 2019 @ jntuaresults.ac.in
- Log on to the official website: jntuaresults.ac.in
- Click on the exam link
- Enter the details like hall ticket number, captcha and click on ‘Get Results’
- The results will be displayed
- Check the result and take a print out for further reference
The State Government of Andhra Pradesh through A.P. Govt. Act No.30 of 2008 has separated the erstwhile JNTU into four different Universities viz., JNT University Anantapur, JNT University Kakinada, JNT University Hyderabad and JNA&FA University Hyderabad.