JNTUA 1-2 Results 2020: JNTUA B.Tech 1-2 Sem (R15) Supply Results Jan 2020 declared at jntuaresults.ac.in. Students may check their JNTUA 1-2 R15 results from links given below.
JNTUA B.Tech 1-2 Sem (R15) Supply Results Jan 2020 – Released
JNTU Anantapur has announced B.Tech I year II Semester (R15) Supply Examination Results January 2020. Students can check their results from jntua official result portal. Actually JNTUA has conducted 1-2 Sem Supplementary Examinations in the month of December/January for R15 Regulation Students. So many students wrote these exams and eagerly waiting for result date. The university has conducted the 1-2 semester exams from December to January And the candidates, who had appeared for the exam, must be waiting for the results since then. Thousands of the students have appeared for the exams.
JNTUA 1-2 Results 2020 Information:
|Name of the University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur|
|Name of the Exam||JNTUA B.Tech 1-2 Sem (R15) Supply Exams Jan 2020|
|Status||Released on 21st March|
JNTUA 1-2 Results 2020 @ jntuaresults.ac.in
The results of following B.Tech Exam 2020 are declared on September at official website. After declared the result, the sheets have been sent to respective college principals. Students concerned are requested to contact their college principals for knowing the results.
- Results of B.Tech I Year II Semester (R15) Supplementary Examinations 2020
JNTUA 1-2 R15 Results 2020
We are providing the step by step procedure to download your results. Here also provide you the information regarding the regular and supplementary examination results available status.
JNTUA B.Tech 1-2 Sem R15 Results 2020 – Released
The candidates who wish to apply for recounting of theory external marks / challenge valuation / photocopy of answer script should submit the requisitions to their Principals along with the attested statement of marks with necessary fee on or before: Not yet Released.
- There is no recounting for laboratory external
- The processing fee for recounting (non-refundable) for each theory external is Rs.100/-
- The fee for challenge valuation is Rs. 10,000/- per subject
- The fee for photo copy of answer scripts is Rs. 1500/- per subject
Steps to check JNTUA 1-2 Results 2020 @ jntuaresults.ac.in
- Log on to the official website: jntuaresults.ac.in
- Click on the exam link
- Enter the details like hall ticket number, captcha and click on ‘Get Results’
- The results will be displayed
- Check the result and take a print out for further reference
The State Government of Andhra Pradesh through A.P. Govt. Act No.30 of 2008 has separated the erstwhile JNTU into four different Universities viz., JNT University Anantapur, JNT University Kakinada, JNT University Hyderabad and JNA&FA University Hyderabad.