JNTUA 2-2 Results 2018: JNTUA B.Tech 2-2 Sem (R15, R13, R09) Regular/Supply exam results may 2018 Will be declared at jntuaresults.azurewebsites.net. Check jntu anantapur 2-2 r15 results, jntu anantapur ii year ii sem results.
JNTUA B.Tech 2-2 Sem (R15, R13, R09) Regular/Supply Exam Results May 2018
JNTUA b.tech 2-2 R15 Results: JNTU Anantapur Conducted Successfully B.Tech 2-2 semester Regular/Supplementary Examinations in the month of May 2018. So many students are wrote JNTUA 2-2 exams For R15, R13, R09 Regulations. This Year JNTUA held II year II semester exams in the month of December. Now students are eagerly waiting for “JNTUA 2-2 Results 2018“.
JNTUA 2-2 Results May 2018 Information:
|Name of the University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur|
|Name of the Exam||JNTUA B.Tech 2-2 Sem R15, R13, R09 Regular/Supply 2018|
JNTUA 2-2 Sem Regular/Supply Results 2018
The results of following B.Tech Exam 2018 Will be declared Soon at official website. After declared the result, the sheets have been sent to respective college principals. Students concerned are requested to contact their college principals for knowing the results.
- Results of B.Tech II Year II Semester (R15) Regular/Supplementary Examinations May/June 2018
- Results of B.Tech II Year II Semester (R13) Supplementary Examinations May/June 2018
- Results of B.Tech II Year II Semester (R09) Supplementary Examinations May/June 2018
The results of 2-2 Sem R13, R09 Supply May 2018 Examinations are Released. The results are available in the University Examinations Results portal at http://jntuaresults.azurewebsites.net. Students can check their result from University website. Candidates who are not satisfied with the results and wants to go for revaluation need to do it.
Candidates can check the JNTUA 2-2 result from links provided below: (Released)
The candidates who wish to apply for recounting of theory external marks / challenge valuation / photocopy of answer script should submit the requisitions to their Principals along with the attested statement of marks with necessary fee on or before: 18-09-2018
- There is no recounting for laboratory external
- The processing fee for recounting (non-refundable) for each theory external is Rs.100/-
- The fee for challenge valuation is Rs. 10,000/- per subject
- The fee for photo copy of answer scripts is Rs. 1500/- per subject.
How to Check JNTUA 2-2 sem Results 2018?
1. Go to JNTUA Official Results website: jntuaresults.azurewebsites.net
2. Click On the link”Results of B.Tech II Year II Semester (R15, R13, R09) Examinations 2018″
3. Enter your Hall ticket Number in the search box, hit submit button,
4. Your results will be published on the screen,
5. Take Print out For feature use,
Andhra Pradesh has separated the erstwhile JNTU into four different Universities, that are, JNT University Anantapur, JNT University Kakinada, JNT University Hyderabad and JNA & FA University Hyderabad. JNT University Anantapur started functioning from the 155 acre campus of one of its Constituent College at Anantapur since August 2008. As a budding University it is committed to develop and nurture a technical education system in the four districts of Rayalaseema — Anantapur, Chittoor, YSR, Kurnool districts and SPSR Nellore district.