JNTUA 3-2 Results Dec 2018: JNTUA B.Tech 3-2 Sem R15, R13, R09 Supply Exam Results Dec 2018 are announced at jntuaresults.azurewebsites.net. Students can check Jntu anantapur III Year II semester results, jntua 3-2 R15 results Dec 2018 below.
JNTUA B.Tech 3-2 Sem (R15,R13,R09) Supply Exam Results Dec 2018
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur (JNTUA) has released the results for the B Tech 3-2 semester examination on the official website. The students can log on to the official website i.e., jntuaresults.azurewebsites.net to check the JNTUA 3-2 Results R15, JNTUA 3-2 Results R13. The university has conducted the 3-2 semester exams from 18th December, 2018 to 2nd January, 2019 And the candidates, who had appeared for the exam, must be waiting for the results since then. Thousands of the students have appeared for the exams.
JNTUA 3-2 Results Dec 2018 Information:
|Name of the University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur|
|Name of the Exam||JNTUA B.Tech 3-2 Sem R15, R13, R09 Supply Dec 2018|
|Status||Released on 21st March, 2019|
JNTUA 3-2 Sem Supply Results 2018 @ jntuaresults.ac.in
The results of following B.Tech Exam 2018 are declared Soon at official website. After declared the result, the sheets have been sent to respective college principals. Students concerned are requested to contact their college principals for knowing the results.
- Results of B.Tech III Year II Semester (R15) Supplementary Examinations Dec 2018
- Results of B.Tech IIII Year II Semester (R13) Supplementary Examinations Dec 2018
- Results of B.Tech IIII Year II Semester (R09) Supplementary Examinations Dec 2018
The results of 3-2 Sem R15, R13, R09 Supply Dec 2018 Examinations are Declared. The results are available in the University Examinations Results portal at http://jntuaresults.azurewebsites.net. Students can check their result from University website. Candidates who are not satisfied with the results and wants to go for revaluation need to do it.
Candidates can check the JNTUA 3-2 result from links provided below: Released
The candidates who wish to apply for recounting of theory external marks / challenge valuation / photocopy of answer script should submit the requisitions to their Principals along with the attested statement of marks with necessary fee on or before: Not yet Released
- There is no recounting for laboratory external
- The processing fee for recounting (non-refundable) for each theory external is Rs.100/-
- The fee for challenge valuation is Rs. 10,000/- per subject
- The fee for photo copy of answer scripts is Rs. 1500/- per subject
Steps to check JNTUA 3-2 Results Dec 2018 at jntuaresults.azurewebsites.net
- Log on to the official website: jntuaresults.azurewebsites.net
- Click on the exam link
- Enter the details like hall ticket number, captcha and click on ‘Get Results’
- The results will be displayed
- Check the result and take a print out for further reference
Andhra Pradesh has separated the erstwhile JNTU into four different Universities, that are, JNT University Anantapur, JNT University Kakinada, JNT University Hyderabad and JNA & FA University Hyderabad. JNT University Anantapur started functioning from the 155 acre campus of one of its Constituent College at Anantapur since August 2008. As a budding University it is committed to develop and nurture a technical education system in the four districts of Rayalaseema — Anantapur, Chittoor, YSR, Kurnool districts and SPSR Nellore district.