JNTUA 4-1, 4-2 Sem Academic Calendar For A.Y 2022-23, JNTU Anantapur IV year I Sem and IV year II Sem Academic Calendars Download for 2019 admitted batch.
JNTUA B.Tech 4-1, 4-2 Sem Academic Calendar For A.Y 2022-23
B.Tech IV Year I Semester Academic Calendar for the Academic Year 2022-23
- Industrial Training : 10-08-2022 to 03-09-2022 (4 Weeks)
- I Spell of Instructions : 05-09-2022 to 29-10-2022 (45 Days)
- I Mid Term Examinations : 31-10-2022 to 02-11-2022 ( 3 Days)
- II Spell of Instructions : 03-11-2022 to 23-12-2022 (45 Days)
- II Mid Term Examinations : 24-12-2022 to 27-12-2022 ( 3 Days)
- End laboratory Examinations: 28-12-2022 to 31-12-2022 ( 4 Days)
- End Examinations : 02-01-2023 to 16-01-2023 (3 Days)
- Commencement of class work for IV year II Sem : 23-01-2023 (Monday)
- Declaration of Results for IV-I : 15-02-2022
B.Tech IV Year II Semester Academic Calendar for the Academic Year 2022-23
- I Spell of Instructions including Project work : 23-01-2023 to 09-03-2023 ( 45 Days)
- I Mid Term Examinations : 10-03-2023 to 11-03-2023 ( 2 Days)
- II Spell of Instructions including Project work : 13-03-2023 to 27-04-2023 ( 45 Days)
- II Mid Term Examinations : 28-04-2023 to 29-04-2023 ( 2 Days)
- End Examinations : 01-05-2023 to 03-05-2023 ( 3 Days)
- Project Viva Voce Examinations : 04-05-2023 to 06-05-2023 (3 Days)
- Declaration of Results for IV-II: 15-05-2023
- (i) The Mid-term Examinations should be conducted and completed as per the schedule given.
- (ii) All the midterm examinations shall be of both subjective and objective type as per the academic regulations.
Download Official Notification Here: Click Here
Sir r15 regulations academic calendar when coming
Please keep 2-2 academic calendar of r15 2019-2020
Exam notification Last date for registration is given as 11.04.2019 and online receipt of application is mentioned as 12.04.2019.
But as per notification of Lok-Sabha & Assembly elections 2019, poling dates are given as 11.04.2019 for both. To Aviles the facility of voting we have to be there at our native place on 11.04.2019 to elect our leaders.
In this context, I request humbly the Consent authorities to extend the date of registration for more two days to pay examination fee as per the Examination notification issued by Honorable Director of Evaluation JNTUA.
Plz postpone the b.phatmacy 4-2 regular sem exams