JNTUA MBA/MCA 2nd & 4th Sem Regular/Supply Exams Notification Nov 2020
The Following Examination Notifications is issued to conduct Examinations in the month of November 2020.
MBA Regular & Supplementary Examinations November 2020
- MBA II semesters Regular/Supplementary Examinations November 2020 (For 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 admitted batches only)
- MBA IV semester Supplementary Examinations November 2020 (For 2016 admitted batches only)
MCA Regular & Supplementary Examinations November 2020
- II Semester (For 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 admitted batches only)
- IV Semester (For 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 regular and 2019 lateral entry admitted batches only)
The students appearing for the above examinations commencing from 12-11-2020 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule given below
- Last date for payment of fee: 06-11-2020
- Whole Examination [For Regular Only] : Rs. 900/-
- Each Theory/Practical Subject [For Supplementary Only] : Rs. 600/-
- Memorandum of Marks : Rs. 10/-
- Cost of Application : Rs. 5/-
Download the MBA Notification Here – Click Here
Download the MCA Notification Here – Click Here
- Applications are available at the office of the Principal and duly filled-in applications should be handed over in the college office along with necessary fee.
- Hall tickets Will be issued only to the eligible candidates Who fulfill the academic requirements Of the University.
- Applications for supplementary examinations Should be Submitted along With attested photocopies of marks sheets pertaining to earlier attempts made by the student.
- Princials are requested to verity the eligibility of the registration for examination in respect of malpractice / court cases / credits.
- The Principals are requested to inform the students that mere payment of examination fee does not guarantee eligibility for appearing for examinations.
- Detailed timetables will be notified in the website www.jntua.ac.in under Examinations