JNTUA Standard operating procedures for students who are COVID-19 Positive
1. Students who are COVID-19 positive must inform their college about their status and the desire to attend examinations, at least 2 days in advance. Such students must submit a copy of the test certificate to the college for these procedures to be applicable.
2. In case test results are received just prior to examination, such students must inform the college as soon as test results are available and submit a copy of the test certificate.
3. Colleges must arrange for additional rooms to accommodate such students. Such rooms must be distant from the rest of the examination halls to the extent possible.
4. One student shall be accommodated per room (alternatively-not more than 4 such students must be accommodated in one room).
5. Staff entering and supervising such rooms shall be provided with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to ensure their safely.
6. Availability of the Medical Doctor with necessary medicines in the institute during the examinations is recommended.