JNTUA Student Portal: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur (JNTUA) has announced New Student portal i.e., jntuastudentportal.ac.in. In this portal students can Register for Regular & Supply Examinations Through Online and Download their respective Hall tickets.
JNTUA Student Portal – Exam Registration, Hall Ticket Download Online
Students can check Instruction Manual for Online Examinations Registrations & Download of Halltickets For Students below.
Guidelines to Register for examinations:
- The student portal website is: jntuastudentportal.ac.in and is visible as shown below.
- The student can login in to the student portal with email ID and password.
- The email ID of the student is one that was submitted by the college in College EMS portal.
- Once student logged in to the portal, the following screen will be visible.
The logged in screen will have the following features:
- Name of the student
3. Manage Registration
4. HallTicket Download
JNTUA Examination Registration by the Students Through Online
- The student can register for the notified examinations by clicking on the tab: Manage Registrations
- Once the tab is selected, the notified examinations issued by the university will appear.
- Then the student has to select the examination notification as per the eligibility.
- The list of subjects corresponding to the examination notification will be appear.
- The student has to select whether he/she is belongs to Regular or Supplementary along with the subjects.
- The students are advised to take necessary precautions while selecting the elective subjects.
- The student registration window is shown next page.
- Once the registration is completed, the total amount to be paid for the examination will be displayed.
- The student has to pay the registration amount to their respective colleges.
- Once the payment made by the student to their colleges, the colleges will submit all the student details to the University along with registration amount.
NOTE: The students are informed that the examination registration is successful only after receipt of your registration along with registration fee from the respective colleges to the University.
JNTUA Halltickets Download Online
- Once the registration of the student is successful, then the student’s hall ticket will be generated for that notification in student portal.
- Once the Hall ticket is generated, the student can verify the list of subjects for which he/she has registered for that notification along with name of the examination center.
- The student can take this hall ticket as reference to write the examinations.
- The window of HallTicket Download is shown next page.
Download the Official Notification Here: Click Here