JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharmacy 1-2, 2-2, 3-2 Semesters (R16,R15,R13) CBT Notification June 2017. Sub: JNTUH, Hyderabad – Examination Branch I Year II Semester, II Year II Semester & III Year II Semester B.Tech/B.Pharmacy Computer Based Test (CBT) – Improvement of Internal marks June-2017-Notification – Instructions to the Principals-Reg.
JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharmacy 1-2, 2-2, 3-2 Semesters (R16,R15,R13) CBT Notification June 2017
All the Principals of the affiliated and constituent Colleges offering B.Tech / B.Pharmacy courses are hereby informed that the University Examination Branch issues notification for conduct of Computer Based Test (CBT) for I Year II Semester, II Year II Semester & III Year II Semester B.Tech/B.Pharmacy Regular students for improvement of internal marks in the month of June-2017.
The students appearing for the above examination commencing from 13-06-2017 are informed to note the schedule given below. The CBT exam registration service will be available from 23-05-2017
- I B.Tech /B.Pharm II Sem.(R16) – Regular
- II B.Tech /B.Pharm II Sem.(R15) – Regular
- III B.Tech /B.Pharm II Sem.(R13) – Regular
Exam Registration: Start date & End date of registration for Regular (at respective colleges)
- Without Late Fee : 23-05-2017 to 29-05-2017
- With Late Fee of Rs.100/- : 30-05-2017 to 31-05-2017
- With Late Fee of Rs.1000/- : 01-06-2017 to 01-06-2017
- FOR ONE THEORY SUBJECT : Rs. 350/-
- FOR TWO THEORY SUBJECTS : Rs. 450/-
- FOR THREE THEORY SUBJECTS : Rs. 550/-
- FOR FOUR THEORY SUBJECTS and above (And also for ALL THEORY SUBJECTS) : Rs. 750/-
The Principals are requested to note the following instructions:
1. The Computer Based Test (CBT) is intended to benefit the students who were absent during the mid examination or who want to improve their internal marks for the regular mid examinations.
2. The CBT will contain 25 objective questions from the entire syllabus of the subject and all are to be answered through online mode for 45 minutes duration for 25 marks (Each question carries 1 mark)
3. The transfer students from other Universities/institutions to JNTUH Affiliated Colleges who are on rolls are provided one chance to write the CBT(Internal examination) in the failed subjects and/ or subjects not studied as per the clearance letter issued by the University.
4. The CBT will be conducted in limited number of centers based on the number of registrations and the details will be kept in the examination portal.
5. The Examination time Table and centers for the CBT will be notified later