JNTUH 1-2 Notification 2020: JNTUH B.Tech 1-2 Sem (R18, R16) Regular/Supply Exam Notification May 2020, Jntu hyderabad 1-2 sem Regular/supplementary notification 2020.
JNTUH B.Tech 1-2 Sem (R18, R16) Regular/Supply Exam Notification May 2020
Sub: JNTUH, Hyderabad – Examination Branch – B. Tech. I Year II Sem (R18) Regular/Supply, I-II (R16) Supply Examinations May-2020 – Notification – Instructions to the Principals –Reg.
The Principals of the constituent and affiliated B. Tech. Colleges are here by informed that the University Examination Branch issues notification for the conduct of B. Tech. I Year II Sem (R18) Regular/Supply, I-II (R16) Supply, I-I (R18, R16) Supply & I Year (R15, R13, R09) Supply Examinations May -2020.
This notification is issued for the conduct of following examinations:-
- I B.Tech. II Sem.(R18) – Regular/ Supplementary
- I B.Tech. II Sem.(R16) – Supplementary
The students appearing for the above examinations commencing from 14-05-2020 are informed to note time schedule given below:
|S.No||Registration||Start Date||End Date|
|1||Exam Registration Without Late Fee||16-03-2020||26-03-2020|
|2||Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.100/-||27-03-2020||03-04-2020|
|3||Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.1000/-||04-04-2020||09-04-2020|
|4||Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.2000/-||10-04-2020||05-05-2020|
|5||Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.2000/-||05-05-2020||12-05-2020|
|6||Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.2000/-||13-05-2020||Till end of exam|
- FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION (ALL SUBJECTS) : Rs. 760/-
- FOR ONE SUBJECT (THEORY/PRACTICAL) : Rs. 360/-
- FOR TWO SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) : Rs. 460/-
- FOR THREE SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) : Rs. 560/-
- FOR FOUR SUBJECTS & ABOVE (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) : Rs. 760/-
Download the Official Notification Here: Click Here
1. In case of Physical Handicapped students (deaf, dumb, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped and visually handicapped) as per University Proceeding No. JNTUH/EB/11148/2/ Concessions extended to the Physically Challenged students/2018, Dated. 20-01-2018, with relevant documental evidence are eligible for exemption of examination fee payment.
2. If any student applied for RC/RV and if the results are not declared by the time of start of registrations for exams., the candidates are advised to register as per the time schedule given in the notification even for the subjects in which they have failed and waiting for RC/RV results. However, if the candidate passes the examination in RC/RV results, the Principals are requested to take necessary steps to refund exam fee paid by the students for the subjects in which he/she passed and transfer the consolidated fees excluding the above amount.
3. If the RC/RV Results not declared by the time of starting of these exams, the students shall write these exams. If the student passes any subject in RC/RV results, the performance in this advanced supply exams will be nullified.