JNTUH B.Tech 2-1, 2-2 Sem Regular/Supply Exam Fee Notification Feb 2022, JNTU Hyderabad 2-1, 2-2 Sem Notification 2022.
JNTUH B.Tech 2-1, 2-2 Sem Regular/Supply Exam Fee Notification Feb 2022
Sub: JNTUH, Hyderabad – Examination Branch – B. Tech. Examinations February-2022 Notification. Instructions to the Principals –Reg.
The Principals of the constituent and affiliated Engineering Colleges are hereby informed that the University Examination Branch issues notification for the conduct of B. Tech. II year I Sem. Regular/Supply and II Year II Sem. Supply Examinations during February-2022.
This notification is issued for the conduct of following examinations:-
- II B. Tech. I Sem. (R18) – Regular/Supply
- II B. Tech. I Sem. (R16, R15, R13, R09) – Supplementary
- II B. Tech. II Sem. ( R18, R16, R15, R13, R09) – Supplementary
The students appearing for the above examinations commencing from 28-02-2022 are to note that the on-line registration for University examinations will be carried out as per the time schedule given below
|Exam Registration||Start Date||End Date|
|Without Late Fee||24-01-2022||07-02-2022|
|With Late Fee Of Rs.100/-||08-02-2022||14-02-2022|
|With Late Fee Of Rs.1000/-||15-02-2022||17-02-2022|
|With Late Fee Of Rs.2000/-||18-02-2022||20-02-2022|
|With Late Fee Of Rs.5000/-||21-02-2022||26-02-2022|
|With Late Fee Of Rs.10000 /-|
* This late fee application should be
manually submitted along with demand draft
|27-02-2022||Till end of exams|
EXAMINATION FEE :
|FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION (ALL SUBJECTS)||Rs.760/-|
|FOR ONE SUBJECT (THEORY/PRACTICAL) :||Rs.360/-|
|FOR TWO SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH)||Rs.460/-|
|FOR THREE SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH)||Rs.560/-|
|FOR FOUR SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH)||Rs.760/-|
Download the Official Notification Here – Click Here
- The students have to contact the Principal for online registration of Examinations (both Regular & Supply) for the forthcoming University Exams. The exam registrations have to be directly carried out by logging in to University registrations server from the respective colleges.
- For the students applied for RC/RV, if the results are not declared by the time of start of registrations for exams, the students are advised to register as per the time schedule given in this notification even for the subjects in which they have failed and waiting for RC/RV results. However, if the student passes the examination in RC/RV results, the examination fee paid for passed subjects will be refunded by the concerned Principals and the registrations of the student in that subject will be automatically deleted.