JNTUH 2-1 Results 2023: JNTU Hyderabad B.Tech 2-1 Sem (R18,R16,R15,R13) Regular/Supply Results April 2023 declared at jntuhresults.in. Students can check their jntuh 2-1 R18 results, 2-1 r16, r15, r13 results below.
JNTUH B.Tech 2-1 Sem (R18,R16,R15,R13) Regular/Supply Results April 2023
JNTU Hyderabad Conducted B.Tech 2-1 Semesters R18, R16, R15, R13 Regular/Supplementary examinations in the month of April 2023. Huge Number of students are wrote these examinations. JNTUH has conducted Supplementary Exams for R18, R16, R15, R13 Regulation students.
JNTUH 2-1 Results April 2023 – Details:
|Name of the University||JNTU Hyderabad|
|Name of the Exam||JNTUH II B.Tech I Sem Exams, April 2023|
|Date of Exam||April 2023|
|Result Status||Released on 28-06-2023|
JNTUH 2-1 R18, R16, R15, R13 Results 2023
The candidates who have appeared for the JNTUH B.Tech 2-1 Semester R18, R16, R15, R13 Examination, April 2023 can visit the official website jntuhresults.in to check and download their results. The Following Exams which is conducted by JNTU-HYDERABAD in the month of August/September.
- II YEAR B.TECH – I SEMESTER – R18 REGULATION REGULAR/SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS, APRIL 2023
- II YEAR B.TECH – I SEMESTER – R16 REGULATION SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS, APRIL 2023
- II YEAR B.TECH – I SEMESTER – R15 REGULATION SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS, APRIL 2023
- II YEAR B.TECH – I SEMESTER – R13 REGULATION SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS, APRIL 2023
JNTUH 2-1 Results April 2023 Release Date?
JNTUH B.Tech 2-1 Sem R18 Regular Examination Results April 2023 are announced on 28th June.
Check Your Results From Links Given Below:
Note : Enter “Hall Ticket Number” in Capital Letters only.
How to check JNTUH B.Tech 2-1 Results 2023?
Follow the step-by-step guideline given below to check the result:
1) Open the official website – jntuhresults.in
2) On the homepage, you will find the result link that reads “JNTUH B.Tech 2-1 Sem Examination, 2023”
3) Click on the link
4) It will open in a new tab. Enter your Hall Ticket Number, DOB & Verification Code in the respective Search Box’s.
5) Your result will be displayed online
6) Download it or take a print out for future reference.