JNTU Hyderabad: All the Principals of the Affiliated and Constituent Colleges offering B.Tech / B.Pharmacy courses are hereby informed that the University Examination Branch issues notification for conduct of Computer Based Test (CBT) for III Year II Semester and II Year II Semester Computer Based Test (CBT) for B.Tech/B.Pharmacy Regular students in the month of September-2022, who are absent for mid-term examination(s) conducted at the college. Further this CBT shall also be conducted for the student(s) who are transferred from other Universities/Autonomous colleges under JNTUH, and for the internal marks component of substitute subjects .
JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharmacy 2-2, 3-2 Sem CBT Exams Notification Sept 2022
The CBT exam for III Year II sem & II Year II Sem, will commence from 15-09-2022 and are informed to note the schedule given below. The CBT exam registration service will be available from 01-09-2022.
This notification is issued for the conduct of following examinations:-
|1.||III B.Tech II Sem. (R18) – Regular||1.||III B.Pharm II Sem. (R17) – Regular|
|2.||II B.Tech II Sem. (R18) – Regular||2.||II B.Pharm II Sem. (R17) – Regular|
STUDENT REGISTRATION SCHEDULE
|EVENT||Start date of registration for Regular (at respective colleges)||Last date of registration for Regular (at respective colleges)||Date for Consolidated Fees Payment (Single RTGS TRANSFER For Regular.Exams )|
|Exam Registration Without Late Fee||01-09-2022||05-09-2022||12-09-2022 For III Year II Sem & II Year II Sem,|
|Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.100/-||06-09-2022||08-09-2022|
|Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.1000/-||09-09-2022||09-09-2022|
|1.FOR ONE THEORY SUBJECT||Rs. 350/-|
|2.FOR TWO THEORY SUBJECTS||Rs. 450/-|
|3.FOR THREE THEORY SUBJECTS||Rs. 550/-|
|4.FOR FOUR THEORY SUBJECTS and above (And also for ALL THEORY SUBJECTS)||Rs. 750/-|
The Principals are requested to note the following instructions.
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) is intended to benefit the students who were absent during the mid examination conducted at the college. Further this CBT shall also be conducted for the student who are transferred from other Universities/Autonomous colleges under JNTUH, and for the internal marks component of substitute subjects.
- 2. The CBT will contain 25 objective questions from the entire syllabus of the subject and all are to be answered through online mode for 45 minutes duration for 25 marks (Each question carries 1 mark)
- 3. The transfer students from other Universities/institutions to JNTUH Affiliated Colleges who are on rolls are provided one chance to write the CBT(Internal examination) in the failed subjects and/ or subjects not studied as per the clearance letter issued by the University.
- 4.The CBT will be conducted in limited number of centers based on the number of registrations and the details will be kept in the examination portal.
- 5.The students who are interested to attend for the CBT have to register for the examination through web URL which has been using for B.Tech / B.Pharm Exam registrations with the same user ID and password from 01/09/2022, from exam registrations menu and CBT registration option (B.Tech:registrations1.jntuh.ac.in/olrbtech,registrations2.Jntuh.ac.in/olrbtech, registrations3.jntuh.ac.in/olrbtech) (B.Pharm : http://registrations3.jntuh.ac.in/olrbpharmacy )
6. In case of any difficulty regarding registrations please contact: 9704033577, 9989980170 .
Any problems in registration should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. The Examination time Table and centers for the CBT will be notified later .
8. Every college has to make the consolidated fees(Mid Exam. Registration Fee) payment for all the above examinations in the form of a single payment using the payment service of Principals from JNTUH student service portal. on or before 12-09-2022 and submit the receipt of payment to the undersigned by 13-09-2022.
9. The Principals are requested to display the same in the student notice board and inform the students without fail.
10. The Cooperation of the Principals is highly solicited for the smooth conduct of CBT .