JNTUH 3-1, 3-2 Notifications 2023: JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharmacy 3-1, 3-2 Sem Regular/Supply & 3-1, 3-2 Minor Degree Program Exams Notification Jan 2023, Jntu hyderabad Examination Notification for B.Tech III-I, III-II Examinations 2023.
JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharmacy 3-1, 3-2 Sem Regular/Supply & 3-1, 3-2 Minor Degree Program Exams Notification Jan 2023
Sub: JNTUH, Hyderabad – Examination Branch – B. Tech./ B.Pharm III Year I sem regular/supply III Year II sem supply and B.Tech III Year I Semester regular/supply and II Semester supply Minor Degree Programs Examinations January-2023– Notification – Instructions to the Principals –Reg.
The Principals of the constituent and affiliated Engineering Colleges are hereby informed that the University Examination Branch issues notification for the conduct of B. Tech./B.Pharm III Year I Sem. regular/supply III Year II Sem. supply Examinations and B.Tech III Year I Semester regular/supply & II Semester supply (R18) Minor degree programs Examinations during January-2023.
This notification is issued for the conduct of following examinations:-
- B.Tech. III Year I Sem.(R18) – Regular/ Supplementary Examinations
- B.Tech. III Year I Sem.(R18) – Regular/ Supplementary Minor Degree programs Examinations
- B.Tech. III Year I Sem.((R16, R15, R13) Supplementary Examinations
- B.Tech. III Year II Sem.(R18) – Supplementary Minor Degree programs Examinations
- B.Tech.III Year II Sem.(( R18, R16, R15, R13) Supplementary Examinations
- B. Pharm III Year I Sem. (R17) – Regular/ Supplementary Examinations
- B. Pharm III Year I Sem. (R16, R15, R13) – Regular/Supplementary Examinations
- B. Pharm III Year II Sem. (R17, R16, R15, R13) –Supplementary Examinations
The students who appear for the above examinations commencing from 30-01-2023 are to note that the on-line registration for University examinations will be carried out as per the time schedule given below :
|Instructions||Start Date||End Date|
|Without Late Fee||27-12-2022||06-01-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 100/-||07-01-2023||13-01-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||14-01-2023||19-01-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 2000/-||20-01-2023||23-01-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-||24-01-2023||28-01-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs.10000/-|
*This late fee application should be
manually submitted along with demand draft.
|29-01-2023||Till end of the exam|
|FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION (ALL SUBJECTS)||Rs.760/-|
|FOR ONE SUBJECT (THEORY/PRACTICAL)||Rs.360/-|
|FOR TWO SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH)||Rs.460/-|
|FOR THREE SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH)||Rs.560/-|
|FOR FOUR SUBJECTS & ABOVE (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH)||Rs.760/-|
Download the Official Notification Here – Click here
1. JNTUH through Proceeding No. JNTUH/EB/11148/2/2018 Dated.20-01-2018 have extended certain benefits to Physically Handicapped students (deaf, dumb, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped and visually handicapped) such as exemption from payment of examination fee and pass marks. The principals may submit the certificate of permanent disability in the year of admissions and it holds good for entire duration of the course. The colleges need not submit proof of disability for every series of exams (Only in case of permanent disability).
2. If there are any discrepancies like the question is incomplete in the question paper or a question is out of syllabus, all such discrepancies should be submitted to Director of Evaluation within 3 days of that examination. Otherwise such requests will not be entertained.
3. The request for the Challenge Valuation shall only be considered for those who applied for re-valuation in the specific subject.
4. Downloading of Hall Tickets 25-01-2023
5. Commencement of End Sem. Examinations 30-01-2023
6. Condonation Fee For each Regular Student is Rs.300/-