JNTUH 3-1, 3-2 Notifications 2022: JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharmacy 3-1, 3-2 Sem Regular/Supply Exams Notification July 2022, Jntu hyderabad Examination Notification for B.Tech III-I, III-II Examinations 2022.
JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharmacy 3-1, 3-2 Sem Regular/Supply Exams Notification July 2022
Sub : JNTUH, Hyderabad – Examination Branch – B.Tech/B.Pharm Examinations July-2022–Notification- Instructions to the Principals–Reg.
The Principals of the constituent and affiliated Engineering Colleges are hereby informed that the University Examination Branch issues notification for the conduct of B.Tech/ B.Pharm III Year II Sem Regular/Supply examinations and B.Tech. / B.Pharm. III Year I Sem Supply examinations during July-2022.
This notification is issued for the conduct of following examinations:-
|III B.Tech. II Sem.(R18) – Regular/ Supplementary||III B. Pharm. II Sem.(R17) – Regular/ Supplementary|
|III B.Tech. II Sem.(R16, R15, R13, R09 ) – Supplementary||III B. Pharm. II Sem.( R16, R15, R13, R09 ) – Supplementary|
|III B.Tech. I Sem.( R18, R16, R15, R13, R09 ) – Supplementary||III B. Pharm. I Sem.(R17, R16, R15, R13, R09 ) – Supplementary|
The students appearing for the above examinations commencing from 26-07-2022 are informed to note time schedule given below:
|Exam Registration||Start Date||End Date|
|Without Late Fee||22-06-2022||02-07-2022|
|With Late Fee Of Rs.100/-||03-07-2022||08-07-2022|
|With Late Fee Of Rs.1000/-||09-07-2022||14-07-2022|
|With Late Fee Of Rs.2000/-||15-07-2022||18-07-2022|
|With Late Fee Of Rs.5000/-||19-07-2022||24-07-2022|
|With Late Fee Of Rs.10000 /-|
* This late fee application should be
manually submitted along with demand draft
|25-07-2022||Till end of exams|
|FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION (ALL SUBJECTS)||Rs.760/-|
|FOR ONE SUBJECT (THEORY/PRACTICAL)||Rs.360/-|
|FOR TWO SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH)||Rs.460/-|
|FOR THREE SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH)||Rs.560/-|
|FOR FOUR SUBJECTS & ABOVE (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH)||Rs.760/-|
Download Official notification Here – Click here
1. JNTUH through Proceeding No. JNTUH/EB/11148/2/2018 Dated.20-01-2018 have extended certain benefits to Physically Handicapped students (deaf, dumb, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped and visually handicapped) such as exemption from payment of examination fee and pass marks. The principals may submit the certificate of permanent disability in the year of admissions and it holds good for entire duration of the course. The colleges need not submit proof of disability for every series of exams (Only in case of permanent disability)
2. For the students applied for RC/RV, if the results are not declared by the time of start of registrations for exams, the students are advised to register as per the time schedule given in this notification even for the subjects in which they have failed and waiting for RC/RV results. However, if the student passes the examination in RC/RV results, the examination fee paid for passed subjects will be refunded by the concerned Principals and the registrations of the student in that subject will be automatically deleted.
3. If there are any discrepancies like the question is incomplete in the question paper or a question is out of syllabus, all such discrepancies should be submitted to Director of Evaluation within 3 days of that examination. Otherwise such requests will not be entertained.
4. Downloading and issue of hall-tickets : 21-07-2022