JNTUH 3-1, 3-2 Notifications 2023: JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharmacy 3-1, 3-2 Sem Regular/Supply & 3-1, 3-2 Minor Degree Program Exams Notification July 2023, Jntu hyderabad Examination Notification for B.Tech III-I, III-II Examinations 2023.
JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharmacy 3-1, 3-2 Sem Regular/Supply Exams Notification July 2023
JNTUH Exam Notifications is issued to conduct the following examinations
- B.Tech. III Year II Sem.(R18) – Regular/Supplementary Examinations
- B. Tech. III Year II Sem. (R18) Regular/ Supplementary Minor Degree programs Examinations
- B.Tech. III Year II Sem. (R16, R15, R13) – Supplementary Examinations
- B.Tech. III Year I Sem. (R18, R16, R15, R13) – Supplementary Examinations
- B.Tech. III Year I Sem. (R18) Supplementary Minor degree programs Examinations
- B. Pharm. III Year II Sem.(R17) – Regular/ Supplementary Examinations
- B. Pharm. III Year II Sem.( R16, R15, R13) – Supplementary Examinations
- B. Pharm. III Year I Sem.( R17, R16, R15, R13 ) – Supplementary Examinations
The students who appear for the above examinations commencing from 10-07-2023 are to note that the on-line registration for University examinations will be carried out as per the time schedule given below :
|Instructions||Start Date||End Date|
|Without Late Fee||02-06-2023||12-06-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 100/-||13-06-2023||20-06-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||21-06-2023||27-06-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 2000/-||28-06-2023||03-07-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-||04-07-2023||08-07-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs.10000/-|
*This late fee application should be
manually submitted along with demand draft.
|09-07-2023||Till end of the exam|
EXAMINATION FEE FOR III YEAR II SEM REGULAR / SUPPLY AND III YEAR I SEM SUPPLY :
- FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION (All Subjects) : Rs. 760/-
- FOR ONE SUBJECT (THEORY/PRACTICAL) : Rs.365/-
- FOR TWO SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) : Rs.460/-
- FOR THREE SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) : Rs.560/-
- FOR FOUR SUBJECTS AND ABOVE (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) : Rs.760/-
EXAMINATION FEE FOR III YEAR II SEM (R18) Regular MINOR PROGRAMS III Year I Sem (R18) Supply MINOR PROGRAMS EXAMINATIONS :
- FOR ONE SUBJECT (THEORY/PRACTICAL) : Rs.360/-
- FOR TWO SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) : Rs.460/
1. JNTUH through Proceeding No. JNTUH/EB/11148/2/2018 Dated.20-01-2018 have extended certain benefits to Physically Handicapped students (deaf, dumb, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped and visually handicapped) such as exemption from payment of examination fee and pass marks. The principals may submit the certificate of permanent disability in the year of admissions and it holds good for entire duration of the course. The colleges need not submit proof of disability for every series of exams (Only in case of permanent disability).
2. If there are any discrepancies like the question is incomplete in the question paper or a question is out of syllabus, all such discrepancies should be submitted to Director of Evaluation within 3 days of that examination. Otherwise such requests will not be entertained.
3. The request for the Challenge Valuation shall only be considered for those who applied for re-valuation in the specific subject.
4. Downloading of Hall Tickets 06-07-2023
5. Commencement of End Sem. Examinations 10-07-2023
6. Condonation Fee for each student : Rs 300/-
7. In the case of regular students attending class-work, the students have to pay the examination fee for regular exams of IV Year II Semester only when the attendance requirement is satisfied. However, the examination registrations should be completed as per time schedule mentioned in this notification. If any student is detained due to shortage of attendance, but paid the examination fee, arrange to refund the regular examination fee before transfer of Consolidated fees to University.