JNTUH 4-1, 4-2 Notifications 2023: JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharmacy 4-1, 4-2 Sem Regular/Supply Exams Fee Notification July 2023, Jntu Hyderabad Examination Notification for B Tech IV-I, IV-II Regular & Supply exams 2023.
JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharmacy 4-1, 4-2 Sem Regular/Supply Exams Fee Notification July 2023
Sub: JNTUH, Hyderabad – Examination Branch – B.Tech/B.Pharm IV Year. II Sem.Regular/Supply, IV Year. I Sem supply and IV Year. II Sem Regular minor Degree programs and IV Year. I Sem supply minor Degree programs Examinations July-2023, Instructions to the Principals–Reg.
The Principals of the constituent and affiliated Engineering Colleges are here by informed that the University Examination Branch issues notification for the conduct of B. Tech/ B.Pharm IV Year II sem regular /supply and IV Year I sem supply examinations and B.Tech IV Year. II Sem. (R18) Regular Minor degree programs and B.Tech IV Year. I Sem. (R18) Supply Minor degree programs during July -2023.
This notification is issued for the conduct of following examinations:-
|1.||B.Tech. IV Year II Sem.(R18) – Regular/Supplementary Examinations||1.||B. Pharm. IV Year II Sem.(R17) – Regular/ Supplementary Examinations|
|2.||B. Tech. IV Year II Sem. (R18) Regular Minor Degree programs Examinations||2.||B. Pharm. IV Year II Sem.( R16, R15, R13) – Supplementary Examinations|
|3.||B.Tech. IV Year II Sem. (R16, R15, R13) – Supplementary Examinations||3.||B. Pharm. IV Year I Sem.( R17, R16, R15, R13 ) – Supplementary Examinations|
|4.||B.Tech. IV Year I Sem. (R18, R16, R15, R13) – Supplementary|
|5.||B.Tech. IV Year I Sem. (R18) Supply Minor degree programs Examinations|
NOTIFICATION FOR B.TECH II, III & IV YEAR II SEM REGULAR/SUPPLY EXAMINATIONS APRIL/MAY-2020
- NOTIFICATION FOR B.TECH IV YEAR II SEM REGULAR/SUPPLY & IV YEAR I SEM SUPPLY EXAMINATIONS & IV YEAR II SEM REGULAR MINOR DEGREE & IV YEAR I SEM SUPPLY MINOR DEGREE EXAMINATIONS JULY-2023
- NOTIFICATION FOR B.PHARM IV YEAR II SEM REGULAR/SUPPLY & IV YEAR I SEM SUPPLY EXAMINATIONS JULY- 2023
The students appearing for the above examinations commencing from 03-07-2023 are to note that the on-line registration for University examinations will be carried out as per the time schedule given below:
|EXAM REGISTRATION||START DATE||END DATE|
|Without Late Fee||12-05-2023||05-06-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs.100 /-||06-06-2023||13-06-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs.1000 /-||14-06-2023||19-06-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs.2000 /-||20-06-2023||24-07-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs.5000 /-||25-06-2023||01-07-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs.10000 /- |
* This late fee application should be manually submitted along with demand draft.
|02-07-2023||Till end of exams|
EXAMINATION FEE FOR IV YEAR II SEM (R18) Regular MINOR PROGRAMS IV Year I Sem (R18) Supply MINOR PROGRAMS EXAMINATIONS :
|FOR ONE SUBJECT (THEORY/PRACTICAL)||Rs.360/-|
|FOR TWO SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH)||Rs.460/-|
EXAMINATION FEE FOR IV YEAR II SEM REGULAR / SUPPLY AND IV YEAR I SEM SUPPLY :
|FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION (ALL SUBJECTS)||Rs.760/-|
|FOR ONE SUBJECT (THEORY/PRACTICAL)||Rs.360/-|
|FOR TWO SUBJECTS THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH)||Rs.460/-|
|FOR THREE SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH)||Rs.560/-|
|FOR FOUR SUBJECTS & ABOVE (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH)||Rs.760/-|
Examination Notification for B.Tech/B.Pharm IV-II Regular/Supply, IV-I supply and B.Tech IV-II Regular, IV-I supply minor Degree program July 2023
- i) The regular students of IV B. Tech. II Semester have to pay Rs.1200/- additionally towards the provisional certificate fee (Rs.200/-) and the original degree certificate fee (Rs.1000/-), in additional to Rs.760/-towards semester exam fee. The payment of Original Degree certificate fee is mandatory. When the convocation notification intimated (thro news paper advertisement) is issued, students will be asked to furnish the address to which the original degree certificate need to be dispatched. The OD will be sent to the specified address within 15 days after the convocation.
- For the students applied for RC/RV, if the results are not declared by the time of start of registrations for exams., the students are advised to register as per the time schedule given in this notification even for the subjects in which they have failed and waiting for RC/RV results. However, if the student passes the examination in RC/RV results, the examination fee paid for passed subjects will be refunded by the concerned Principals and the registrations of that student in that subject will be automatically deleted.
iam from closed collage..no body is there so ..exam fees will pay in online option or through net banking facility or direct go to JNTU collage
exam fees will pay in online or through net banking facility is there