JNTUH 4-1 Notification 2023: JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharmacy 4-1 Sem Regular/Supply & Minor Degree Exams Notification Dec 2023, JNTU Hyderabad IV Year I Semester notification Dec 2023 Download.
JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharmacy 4-1 Sem Regular/Supply & Minor Degree Exams Notification Dec 2023
Sub: JNTUH, Hyderabad – Examination Branch – B.Tech./B.Pharm IV Year I Semester Regular /Supply Examinations and B. Tech IV Year I Semester Regular/Supply Minor Degree Programs Examinations December-2023– Notification- Instructions to the Principals –Reg.
The Principals of the constituent and affiliated Engineering Colleges are hereby informed that the University Examination Branch issues notification for the conduct of B. Tech /B.Pharm. IV Year I Sem. Regular/Supply Examinations and B.Tech IV Year. I Sem. (R18) Regular/Supply Minor degree programs Examinations during December-2023.
JNTUH Exam Notifications is issued to conduct the following examinations
- B. Tech. IV Year I Sem.(R18) Regular/Supplementary Examinations
- B. Tech. IV Year I Sem.(R18) Regular/ Supplementary Minor degree programs Examinations
- B. Tech. IV Year I Sem.(R16, R15, R13) Supplementary Examinations
- B. Pharm. IV Year I Sem.(R17) Regular/Supplementary Examinations
- B. Pharm. IV Year I Sem.( R16, R15, R13) Supplementary Examinations
The students who appear for the above examinations commencing from 27-12-2023 are to note that the on-line registration for University examinations will be carried out as per the time schedule given below :
|Instructions||Start Date||End Date|
|Without Late Fee||15-11-2023||28-11-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 100/-||29-11-2023||07-12-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||08-12-2023||13-12-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 2000/-||14-12-2023||19-12-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-||20-12-2023||25-12-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs.10000/-|
*This late fee application should be
manually submitted along with demand draft.
|26-12-2023||Till end of the exam|
EXAMINATION FEE FOR IV YEAR I SEM (R18, R17 REGULAR/SUPPLY & R16 SUPPLY)
- FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION [All Subjects] : Rs. 760/-
- FOR ONE SUBJECT : Rs.365/-
- FOR TWO SUBJECTS : Rs.460/-
- FOR THREE SUBJECTS : Rs.560/-
- FOR FOUR SUBJECTS AND ABOVE : Rs.760/-
EXAMINATION FEE FOR IV YEAR I SEM (R18) MINOR DEGREE PROGRAM
- FOR ONE SUBJECT (THEORY/PRACTICAL) : Rs.360/-
- FOR TWO SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) : Rs.460/-
Download the Official Notification Here: Click Here
1. JNTUH through Proceeding No. JNTUH/EB/11148/2/2018 Dated.20-01-2018 have extended certain benefits to Physically Handicapped students (deaf, dumb, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped and visually handicapped) such as exemption from payment of examination fee and pass marks. The principals may submit the certificate of permanent disability in the year of admissions and it holds good for entire duration of the course. The colleges need not submit proof of disability for every series of exams (Only in case of permanent disability).
2. If there are any discrepancies like the question is incomplete in the question paper or a question is out of syllabus, all such discrepancies should be submitted to Director of Evaluation within 3 days of that examination. Otherwise such requests will not be entertained.
3. The request for the Challenge Valuation shall only be considered for those who applied for re-valuation in the specific subject.
4. Downloading of Hall Tickets 22-12-2023
5. Commencement of End Sem. Examinations 27-12-2023
6. Detained and Condonation list will be generated by the University
7. Condonation Fee for each student Rs 300 /-
8. JNTUH Clarification with regard to date of eligibility for employment of students
9. For the students applied for RC/RV, if the results are not declared by the time of start of registrations for exams, the students are advised to register as per the time schedule given in this notification even for the subjects in which they have failed and waiting for RC/RV results. However, if the student passes the examination in RC/RV results, the examination fee paid for passed subjects will be refunded by the concerned Principals and the registrations of the student in that subject will be automatically deleted.
10. Hall tickets are to be issued by the Principal only to the eligible candidates who fulfill the academic requirements of the University. The students are informed to note that mere payment of examination fee does not guarantee eligibility for appearing for examination.