JNTUH 4-1 Results 2021: JNTU Hyderabad B.Tech 4-1 Sem R16, R15, R13, R09 Supply Results September 2021 declared at jntuhresults.in. Students can check jntuh 4-1 sem r16 results, jntuh 4-1 r15, r13, r09 results from official website.
JNTUH B.Tech 4-1 Sem (R16,R15,R13,R09) Supply Results Sept 2021
JNTU Hyderabad has successfully Conducted B.Tech 4-1 Semester R16, R15, R13, R09 Supplementary examinations in the month of September 2021. Huge Number of students had written these examinations. JNTUH conducted Supply Exams for R16, R15, R13 and R09 Regulation students. Students those who are written these examinations, they are eagerly waiting for JNTUH 4-1 results 2021.
JNTUH 4-1 Results 2021 – Details
|Name of the University||JNTU Hyderabad|
|Name of the Exam||JNTUH IV B.Tech I Sem Exam, September 2021|
|Date of Exam||September 2021|
|Result Status||Released on 09-11-2021|
The Following Examination Results Announced by JNTU-Hyderabad:
- IV YEAR B.TECH – I SEMESTER– R16 REGULATION- SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS SEPTEMBER 2021
- IV YEAR B.TECH – I SEMESTER– R15 REGULATION- SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS SEPTEMBER 2021
- IV YEAR B.TECH – I SEMESTER– R13 REGULATION- SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS SEPTEMBER 2021
- IV YEAR B.TECH – I SEMESTER– R09 REGULATION- SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS SEPTEMBER 2021
JNTU Hyderabad 4-1 R16, R15, R13, R09 Results 2021
JNTUH will be announced IV B.Tech I semester results 2021 at Examination Results Portal. Students may check their results by using roll number, DOB after announcement.
When University has released official notification/information regarding JNTUH 4-1 Results Release Date, we will intimate you through our Android App: JNTU FAST UPDATES.
The performance of a student in each semester or I year shall be evaluated subject-wise for a maximum of 100 marks for a theory and 75 marks for a practical subject. In addition, industry-oriented mini-project, seminar and project work shall be evaluated for 50, 50 and 200 marks, respectively. For theory subjects the distribution shall be 25 marks for Internal Evaluation and 75 marks for the End Examination.
If the student has not paid the dues, if any, to the university or if any case of indiscipline is pending against him, the result of the student will be withheld and he will not be allowed into the next semester. His degree will be withheld in such cases.
JNTUH 4-1 Sem Spot Valuation Info:
JNTUH 4-1 Results 2021 For R16, R15, R13, R09
Candidates who have appeared for the JNTUH 4-1 Sem September 2021 examination can visit the website to check their result. The results are also available on the exmination portal of JNTUH viz results.jntuh.ac.in. Candidates who are interested in Recounting or Revaluation of their answer scripts must apply for the same by filling a form given on the official website and paying the application fee.
Check their IV Year I sem Results Sept 2021 From Links given below:
Note : Last Date for Challenge Valuation : 16-11-2021
- P indicates PASS
- F indicates FAIL
- -1 in External Marks indicates ABSENT
- -2 in External Marks indicates WITHHELD
How To Check JNTUH B.Tech 4-1 Results 2021 @ jntuhresults.in
1. Visit the JNTUH Results Portal i.e., http://jntuhresults.in
2. Click on the respective JNTUH 4-1 R16, R15, R13, R09 Results links.
3. Enter your Hall Ticket Number, DOB & Verification Code in the respective Search Box’s.
4. Hit “Get Result” button
5. Your Results will be appeared on the computer screen.
6. Take print out for feature use.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad is a public university, located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India, and one of the India’s leading educational universities focusing on engineering.