JNTUH 4-1 Results Dec 2019: JNTU Hyderabad B.Tech 4-1 Sem R16, R15, R13, R09 Regular/Supply Results Dec 2019 declared at jntuhresults.in. Students can check jntuh 4-1 sem r16 results, jntuh 4-1 r15, r13, r09 results from official website.
JNTUH B.Tech 4-1 Sem (R16,R15,R13,R09) Regular/Supply Results Dec 2019
JNTU Hyderabad has successfully Conducted B.Tech 4-1 Semester R16, R15, R13, R09 Regular/Supplementary examinations in the month of December 2019. Huge Number of students had written these examinations. JNTUH conducted Regular/Supply Exams for R16, R15, R13 and R09 Regulation students. Students those who are written these examinations, they are eagerly waiting for 4-1 results 2019.
JNTUH 4-1 Results Dec 2019 – Details
|Name of the University||JNTU Hyderabad|
|Name of the Exam||JNTUH IV B.Tech I Sem Exam, Dec 2019|
|Date of Exam||Dec 2019|
|Result Status||Released on 8th Feb|
The Following Examination Results Announced by JNTU-Hyderabad:
- IV YEAR B.TECH – I SEMESTER– R16 REGULATION- REGULAR EXAMINATIONS DEC 2019
- IV YEAR B.TECH – I SEMESTER– R15 REGULATION- SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS DEC 2019
- IV YEAR B.TECH – I SEMESTER– R13 REGULATION- SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS DEC 2019
- IV YEAR B.TECH – I SEMESTER– R09 REGULATION- SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS DEC 2019
JNTU Hyderabad 4-1 R16, R15, R13, R09 Results 2019
JNTUH will be announced IV B.Tech I semester results 2019 at Examination Results Portal. Students may check their results by using roll number, DOB after announcement.
When University has to be release official notification regarding JNTUH 4-1 Results Release Date, we will intimate you through our Facebook Page: JNTUH Results Info.
The performance of a student in each semester or I year shall be evaluated subject-wise for a maximum of 100 marks for a theory and 75 marks for a practical subject. In addition, industry-oriented mini-project, seminar and project work shall be evaluated for 50, 50 and 200 marks, respectively. For theory subjects the distribution shall be 25 marks for Internal Evaluation and 75 marks for the End Examination.
If the student has not paid the dues, if any, to the university or if any case of indiscipline is pending against him, the result of the student will be withheld and he will not be allowed into the next semester. His degree will be withheld in such cases.
JNTUH 4-1 Sem Spot Valuation Info:
JNTUH 4-1 Results 2019 For R16, R15, R13, R09
Final result would be Pass/Fail based on the marks obtained in the Internal Evaluation. Marks obtained in the course will not be included in the aggregate marks for the award of the degree. 40% marks should be obtained to get a pass grade.
Check their IV Year I sem Results Dec 2019 From Links given below:
- P indicates PASS
- F indicates FAIL
- -1 in External Marks indicates ABSENT
- -2 in External Marks indicates WITHHELD
How To Check JNTUH B.Tech 4-1 Results 2019 @ jntuhresults.in
1. Visit the JNTUH Results Portal i.e., http://jntuhresults.in
2. Click on the respective JNTUH 4-1 R16, R15, R13, R09 Results links.
3. Enter your Hall Ticket Number, DOB & Verification Code in the respective Search Box’s.
4. Hit “Get Result” button
5. Your Results will be appeared on the computer screen.
6. Take print out for feature use.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad is a public university, located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India, and one of the India’s leading educational universities focusing on engineering.