JNTUH 4-2 Advanced Supply Notification 2020: JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharmacy 4-2 Sem Advanced Supply Exams Notification Nov 2020, JNTUH 4-2 supply notification 2020 for b.tech, b.pharmacy students.
JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharmacy 4-2 Sem Advanced Supply Exams Notification Nov 2020 (R16 Treated as Regular)
Sub: JNTUH, Hyderabad – Examination Branch – IV B.Tech / B.Pharmacy II Semester Advanced Supplementary (treated as regular) exams Nov-2020 – Instructions to the Principals –Reg.
The Principals of the constituent and affiliated B.Tech / B.Pharmacy Colleges are hereby informed that the University Examination Branch issues notification for conducting of B.Tech./ B.Pharmacy Advanced supplementary (treated as regular) examinations in the month of Nov-2020.
This notification is issued for conducting of following examinations:-
- IV B.Tech. II Sem. (R16) – Supplementary (treated as regular)
- IV B.Pharm. II Sem. (R16) – Supplementary (treated as regular)
- IV B.Tech. II Sem. (R15) – Supplementary
- IV B.Pharm. II Sem. (R15) – Supplementary
- IV B.Tech. II Sem. (R13) – Supplementary
- IV B.Pharm . II Sem. (R13) – Supplementary
- IV B.Tech. II Sem. (R09) – Supplementary
- IV B.Pharm. II Sem. (R09) – Supplementary
The students appearing for the above examinations commencing from 07-12-2020 are informed to note time schedule given below
EXAM REGISTRATION & LAST DATE
- Without Late Fee : 09-11-2020 to 16-11-2020
- With Late Fee of Rs.100/- : 17-11-2020 to 20-11-2020
- With Late Fee of Rs.1000/- : 21-11-2020 to 23-11-2020
- Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.2000/- : 24-11-2020 to 28-11-2020
- Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.5000/- : 29-11-2020 to 05-12-2020
1. FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION (ALL SUBJECTS) *Rs.760/-
2. FOR ONE SUBJECT (THEORY/PRACTICAL) Rs.360/-
3. FOR TWO SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) Rs.460/-
4. FOR THREE SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) Rs.560/-
5. FOR FOUR SUBJECTS & ABOVE (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) Rs.760/-
6. FOR PROJECT WORK (SUPPLY) Rs.405/-
Download the Official Notification Here – Click Here
1. JNTUH through Proceeding No. JNTUH/EB/11148/2/2018 Dated.20-01-2018 have extended certain benefits to Physically Handicapped students (deaf, dumb, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped and visually handicapped) such as exemption from payment of examination fee and pass marks. The principals may submit the certificate of permanent disability in the year of admissions and it holds good for entire duration of the course. The colleges need not submit proof of disability for every series of exams (Only in case of permanent disability).
2. If any student applied for RC/RV and if the results are not declared by the time of start of registrations for exams., the candidates are advised to register as per the time schedule given in the notification even for the subjects in which they have failed and waiting for RC/RV results. However, if the candidate passes the examination in RC/RV results, the Principals are requested to take necessary steps to refund exam. fee paid by the students for the subjects in which he/she passed and transfer the consolidated fees excluding the above amount.
3. The request for the Challenge Valuation shall only be considered for those who applied for revaluation in the specific subject.