JNTUH 4-2 Advanced Supply Notification: JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharmacy 4-2 Sem Advanced Supply Exams Notification June 2018 are going to held from 19th May for R13, R09, r07 regulations.
JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharmacy 4-2 Sem Advanced Supply Exams Notification June 2018
Sub: JNTUH, Hyderabad – Examination Branch – IV B.Tech/B.Pharmacy II Semester Advanced Supplementary exams June – 2018 Instructions to the Principals–Reg.
The Principals of the constituent and affiliated B.Tech / B.Pharmacy Colleges are hereby informed that the University Examination Branch issues notification for the conduct of B.Tech./ B.Pharmacy Advanced supplementary examinations during June – 2018
NOTIFICATION FOR B.TECH IV-II SEMESTER ADVANCED SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS, JUNE -2018
- B.TECH-IV YEAR-II SEMESTER SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS (R13) REGULATIONS
- [For R13-2013,2014 REGULAR ADMITTED BATCHES AND 2014, 2015 LATERAL ENTRY ADMITTED BATCHES ONLY
- B.TECH – IV YEAR -II SEMESTER SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS (R09/R07 ) REGULATIONS.
- [For R09-2009,2010,2011,2012REGULAR ADMITTED BATCHES AND 2010,2011,2012,2013 LATERAL ENTRY ADMITTED BATCHES ONLY AND R07- 2008 REGULAR ADMITTED BATCHES ONLY ]
This notification is issued for the conduct of following examinations:-
- IV B.Tech – II Sem. (R13) – Supplementary
- IV B.Tech – II Sem. (R09) – Supplementary
- IV B.Tech – II Sem. (R07) – Supplementary
- IV B.Pharm – II Sem. (R13) – Supplementary
- IV B.Pharm – II Sem. (R09) – Supplementary
- IV B.Pharm – II Sem. (R07) – Supplementary
The students appearing for the above examinations commencing from 19-06-2018 are informed to note time schedule given below:
EXAM REGISTRATION & LAST DATE
- Exam Registration Without Late Fee: 28-05-2018 to 04-06-2018
- Exam Registration Without Late Fee of Rs.100/- 05-06-2018 to 08-06-2018
- Exam Registration Without Late Fee of Rs.1000/- 09-06-2018 to 12-06-2018
1. FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION (ALL SUBJECTS) *Rs.760/-
2. FOR ONE SUBJECT (THEORY/PRACTICAL) Rs.360/-
3. FOR TWO SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) Rs.460/-
4. FOR THREE SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) Rs.560/-
5. FOR FOUR SUBJECTS & ABOVE (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) Rs.760/-
6. FOR PROJECT WORK (SUPPLY) Rs.405/-
Download the Official Notification Here – Click Here
Note : For the students applied for RC/RV, if the results are not declared by the time of start of registrations for exams., the students are advised to register as per the time schedule given in this notification even for the subjects in which they have failed and waiting for RC/RV results. However, if the student passes the examination in RC/RV results, the examination fee paid for passed subjects will be refunded by the concerned Principals and the registrations of that student in that subject will be automatically deleted.
Hall tickets are to be issued by the Principal only to the eligible candidates who fulfill the academic requirements of the University. The Principals are requested to inform the students that mere payment of examination fee does not guarantee eligibility for appearing for examination.